Hit 45 with my FM. What now? Seeking tips from exp players

underlander

Hello folks. I hit lvl 45 with my FM (1st character) and I am kinda lost. I am a casual PvE player (at least for now) and haven't had lots of free time to explore the world by myself, so I'd like some endgame tips. I will list my current concerns, but feel free to give me any piece of advice you think is useful to master the class. Important to say I am not concerned about MT yet, since I believe I am really undergeared for it. What would I like to know for now:

1. Soulshields

1.1. Which Soulshield I should get as soon as I hit lvl 45 so I can be geared enough to start chasing BiS?

1.2. Which are the most important stats for a FM?

1.3. Which Soulshield is BiS for FM?

1.4. Is there an accurate guide for soushields where I can know which are the max rolls for random stats?

1.5. Is there a good guide for fusing/reinforcing soulshields?

2. "Endgame" content

I've been running the "big 4" and PoE in a daily basis for cash, horns and soulstones. I've seen there are some instanced areas in Moonwater with tons of quests (Blackram Shipyard and stuff like that). I believe I'm not geared for the top 2 dungeons/raid, so I've been skipping those. So, before MT, what should I do to gear up? What is the "pre-end game"? My main doubt here is to know if I should run those aforementioned instanced areas, some dungeon farm some kind of currency to grind my lvl 45 gear. I've noticed there is a purple blackram set of soulshield, but also seen a guide that says the best way to get gear is farming faction currency to exchange for the faction vendor Soulshield. So what should I be grinding soon after hitting lvl 45?

3. Daily quests

I heard we have a max number of daily quests to run daily. I've been doing the big 4 + PoE and then some random dailies. Is there a list of the most rewarding dailies or should I just do any? I believe there are not many quests rewarding horns and soulstones, so I guess I should prioritize those. Am I right?

4. Materials

I have had trouble finding some materials, like soulstones. Is there another way of getting them other than buying/pvping? Or is it only the daily 2 for PoE? The number of soulstones needed to upgrade accessories is ridiculous and their price ain't really affordable for me, since I need bunches of it. 

5. Crafting

I've noticed crafting seems to be pretty useless, since the mats cost more than the finished items. Am I missing something or is it really useless?

6. Weapon and accessories

I am using the Hangmoon stuff I got from questing. Are they the best to use? Should I get other stuff or is the difference only visual?

1. BSH. Get whatever it drop from the 24 first.Aim to get pieces with critical.Bns-Endgame.pk there you can see the max value of each piece.

As about important stats - like every other class in PVE - Crit.

Fure BSH whatever soulshield drop with green lvl 44 from the POH 24 captains at first.

Farm 24 man versions for gold(you get like 8g from daillies in poh/bsh 24) and it's very easy to find groups for there.

Aim to get atleast true profane and full lvl 36 accessories.

Upgrade priority - weapon>ring>earring>necklace.Go for like awaken siren and then awaken siren ring,after that aim on weapon to atleast awaken pirate before you upgrade the rest of your accessories to lvl 45.

You also need to aim for best possible crit rate.50% is the best you could get but it take time to get there.

Buy from auction house blue bracelet from poh(Siren Bracelet)and aim to get the one with 193 crit and 7 attack.Once you get to around 53-55% crit rate aim to get the version with 193 crit and 255 crit dmg.

I`ll tell you the max crit per piece from bsh so aim to get that once you have begginer set:

N1 - 68,N2 - 71,N3 - 75,N4 - 78,N5 - 199,N6 - 88,N7 -214,N8 - 221.

I was doing arena,bsh24,bsh 4,poh 24,mushin tower and misty faction as daillies and sometimes big  4 whenever I had time for it.Now since I don't need exp anymore I'm doing mostly just tower,misty,bsh 4 and eventually if I have time the 24 dungeons.

There is no other way to get soulstones beside faction daillies,lvl 36 purple dungeon dailly and arena.

Radiant ring,harry potter and soul warden are the most viable one in my opinion.

Keep upgrading your hongmoon stuff.

On 25/02/2016 at 1:32 PM, Aquel said:

same question from you in the General forum, plenty of answers in there as well.  Hope you got what you needed.  

Yeah, I posted here first and since I didn't get many answers I re-posted in general, which worked perfectly. Thanks for answering there. 

1.1. Which Soulshield I should get as soon as I hit lvl 45 so I can be geared enough to start chasing BiS?

1.2. Which are the most important stats for a FM?

1.3. Which Soulshield is BiS for FM?

1.4. Is there an accurate guide for soushields where I can know which are the max rolls for random stats?

1.5. Is there a good guide for fusing/reinforcing soulshields?

1.1 Whatever you get from 24 level instances
1.2 Attack Power , Critical , HP , Critical Damage , Evasion , Defense  ... rest 

1.3 You need 5 parts from Endless Tower , 3 parts from BSH
1.4 Yes there is , google it.
1.5 Yes .

2. I have all upgrades and let me tell you we are far from endgame , dont worry - Do upgrades , gather cash and upgrade more .
3 . Max is 40 . Misty Woods daylies PvP and PVE are good 24x2 , 6x2(4x2) , Mushin Tower , 4 Blue Instances (Dokumo , Ogong , Twin Brothers , Pigs)  , Tomb of Exiles - If you still have some space do some PvP Arena for fun.
4.Craftable Transformation Stones can be completed once you learn Merry Pottery Secret Technique - Drop a lot from Brightstone ruins . The craft isnt hard but it asks for a lot of time and its not worth it in my op.
5.Hongmoon is the default evolution path , I think you should continue with them . The only better accessorie is dropped by Blackwyrm and it is a ring .

My recommendation is to get fast 360+ AP 45+ Critical and a decent Burn build and try to join some big boys so that you can do some upgrades.

Remember - Its all money . Not items that will die on the next patch - Get money and upgrades - Sell everything else .

Archived