Unable to access Daily Dash after recent update

Reiyachan

I am not premium, and my dash is still not showing up (as described above) for the past hour or so. Was able to spin once earlier, but now am unable to even display the board.

*edit* Before posting, I had tried to be sure it was still inaccessible. Almost immediately after posting, I tabbed back in for one final try and had it pop up after a short delay. Trying to click spin had no effect at first, with an error saying unable to spin, but re-opening it allowed me to successfully spin. Either odd timing or a VERY responsive fix. Perhaps setting up a forum account fixed it??

Prem here, and having same problem. Thought it was strange Daily Dash wasnt open when I logged in, tried to open it and nothing.

Ok so out of no where Daily Dash just opened. Like it got stuck when I logged in and finally became unstuck after maybe 5 mins of just standing there.. weird, doesnt spin tho.

Got to the point where it would open, but not let me spin, I went in and completed a Jadestone daily (mite one) and when I came out it opened right up and let me spin. A few ppl in chat were telling others to re-load the game as well.

• 6 months later...

Archived