Will crafted items/materials eventually lose value in the Marketplace?

Yaong

Hi there!

This may sound like I silly question, but I can't help but wonder if in a near future/update the crafting arts will lose its value in the market. What I mean is, at some point in the game's life (based on what you think or know from CN or KR versions), will crafted/gathered items become cheaper or more common? I often see the prices going up and down (one day something is at 20 silver, the next day it's at 30), and the moonwater Merry Potters recipe itself, for example, is kinda hard to come by unless you're willing to spend 40 gold, so will this eventually change as we get more dailies and more gold, thus more people with access to craft the expensive stuff on the market (transformation stones, purification jar, and so on)? Or will there eventually a be a "new thing" to make money of? I don't know if that makes sense, but like I saw someone say earlier today, with the constant prices changing, small differences can really make you get almost no profit back from crafting/gathering if you need to buy something that's missing for your request. I love crafting and selling, it's one of my favorite things to do in games, but I'm not sure if it'll still be something "useful" in the long run.

Any thoughts on this is very appreciated.

Thanks! ^o^

Once we get the next area, theres a whole new tier of transform stone to make and so on, so while the market will saturate with certain goods, others ARE coming (though how long those will stay pricey remains to be seen). Oh, and the better gems come later on too, so those will be a thing as well.

51 minutes ago, Fallast said:

Once we get the next area, theres a whole new tier of transform stone to make and so on, so while the market will saturate with certain goods, others ARE coming (though how long those will stay pricey remains to be seen). Oh, and the better gems come later on too, so those will be a thing as well.

Would you happen to know if there's gonna be a new recipe needed to craft these new stones you mentioned?

If there's an alternative way to get the crafted item, the demand for that item may become lower and the price may drop. If not, then it depend to the number of player/character who need that crafted item. If the number of player didn't increase then there's a possibility that the price may drop. The craft system itself will determine the price of the crafted item. The material, cost, and time needed to craft an item will affect the price. And lastly, those bot will also affect crafted item price. I hope NC will do something about those bot.

I'm curious if there's still going to be a grind wall at lv 45 when 50 cap comes. If people still need moonwater stones and the crafting costs stay as they are then it seems like a lot of people are going to be stuck at True Profane even if Soulstones are easier to come by.

Archived