Mushin Tower 4th Floor

SakiBan

i struggled with it for a few fights too until i figured out that:

1) take the KFM with you (he can KD the boss alone preventing his AOE attack completely)

2) the adds actually deal more damage than the boss itself (well, the boss is easy to dodge, the adds on the other hand use a dash-kinda attack that's near impossible to dodge)

when you see the boss raise his hands up to summon the adds, KD him to prevent them from spawning, or if they spawn, immeadiately nuke them down as fast as possible.

those are more or less the 2 things that made me from not being able to get more than 50% of his health off to him becoming a complete pushover.

First few kills on him I found killing adds when they stacked to 4 to be adequate.  I've killed him with every companion and found the destroyer the best since like the kfm he always negated the aoe meaning I never had to run away.  Eventually I realized I could simply stun the mobs when he raised his hands and stop the add spawn, now the fight is trivial.  I figure regardless of class, simpy choosing kfm or destroyer and interrupting adds is enough to beat him even without gear.

Fair warning that if you pick the Destoryer, he will occasionally launch bosses after knockdown, which can be annoying for classes like BM or BD because we might accidentally do air combo, losing draw stance. I'm also not sure if Destroyer can double CC on his own. I think he only does one KD.

KFM, though, does not launch the boss and also does double CC on the boss by himself.

Heres my humble opinion that works for force master. 
floor 1: I picked destroyer, blade master as they're easier to tackle. Devine veil and frost armor when necessary. 
floor 2 : focus on slowing the boss and keep running in circle while spamming the frost skills (z,x ).  use devine veil and frost armor when health is low, massive regeneration.
floor 3: i target the mid boss follow by the adds on the side. died a few times but it doesn't matter, the fight continues when you stopped. take your time to wait for cool down and health regen.
floor 4: I picked blade master as she has control over the boss which can prevent the boss from targeting me. that's when you can aim the smaller jiangshi which are totally annoying, try using ice coil and run in circle to prevent the mini jiangshi from catching up with you when dealing with boss.
floor 5: this boss is a little unique. initially i wanted to use the same method as tower 2, but realise time is always up at about 50k hp. his cc are easy to dodge for force master, so focus on the damage dealt like blazing beam, fire fury (F ), and sometimes freeze him a little with RMB and ice coil. avoid taking devine veil and frost armor, just keep a safe distant away from him with SS so you can predict better where he will be rolling next. when there's a red aura coming from his, keep a safe distance and use inferno (2.5 sec is sufficient). the key is to focus on the skills with the most damage, learn to dodge. there is not enough time to spare for frost armor etc
floor 6: I wheeled O'gong out and manage to beat him with the same method as tower 2. there is no time limit, and i basically run in circle for the entire process. It's much easier as compared to tower 2 as there's more cc to deal with

Archived