Marketplace Fee double?

reilo5

Thanks for the reply, while I agree there are more important things to fix, this is still unacceptable... It does add up over time when you list items that are pricey.

For example I listed something for 7.50 gold and paid 24 silver afaik up front, then when i sold the item i've only gotten 7.26 gold... so the loss is 48 silvers, which is half a gold and a daily quest. I honestly don't want to pay the fee twice. I will resort to linking  in chat from now on....

17 minutes ago, reilo5 said:

Thanks for the reply, while I agree there are more important things to fix, this is still unacceptable... It does add up over time when you list items that are pricey.

For example I listed something for 7.50 gold and paid 24 silver afaik up front, then when i sold the item i've only gotten 7.26 gold... so the loss is 48 silvers, which is half a gold and a daily quest. I honestly don't want to pay the fee twice. I will resort to linking  in chat from now on....

Linking WTS in chat is far less effective than market.

1. Unless you sell for less than the minimum market price, most people will ignore you.

2. The biggest crowd you can ask is in Faction, this will create problem..

2.1. They are farless people in a faction of a server compared to the market which go Cross Servers

2.2. If you spam enough, people will block and mark you as spammer, risking you get banned

3. Possible scam by buyer.

From those things i sold thru ah i found that up to level 30 most things either don't have any fee or is very low like under 10 copper even if you put for 48 hours,Today i sold my 1st item that had a fee in silver so i find it's pretty low fee,I find i spend much more when i evolve gear and fuse soul shield.That i would like to get lower.

1 minute ago, Keawen said:

From those things i sold thru ah i found that up to level 30 most things either don't have any fee or is very low like under 10 copper even if you put for 48 hours,Today i sold my 1st item that had a fee in silver so i find it's pretty low fee,I find i spend much more when i evolve gear and fuse soul shield.That i would like to get lower.

Most of the fee depend on quantity of item. for example the fee for selling a Moonwater transformation stone for 6G (just an assumed price) will be lower than selling a stack of 100 Night Essence for 6G (6Silver each (also just an assumed price)). 

If you find the fee pretty low, you probably sell non-stackable item or small stack of items.

Yeah the highest amount i sold in ah is a stack of 20 but i was thinking of putting healing potions or dumpling in higher amount.Thanks for letting me know i'm gonna put in lower amount over a few days instead of a big amount once.

Archived