Game already dying.

Desolo

Till this day, from the moment the servers opened up. I have wondered why.

Coming from Taiwan Servers before NA BnS was even announced I told myself, if NA releases the level 50 BnS build and cap it at 45 I will not play because its only going to be frustrating, I should have listened to myself. I still wonder why, of all the things you could have done, you knowingly released a broken game, than you tried to release a increased health pool to offset the poor decision you guys made. Now  promising to release "balance" patches when in fact it doesn't balance the game at all, if anything it will just break it even more. I find it very sad that new players to the game do not even know what you are doing to it. They don't know that level 45 cap never had these skill changes and talents. You release BiS hongmoon skills for some classes, and complete poo HM skills for others? After hitting plat in 1v1 and seeing there were only 375 people in front of me. I knew this game was going to die, but for the past couple of days I kept playing, I keep seeing the chat in arena on how many people just cannot stand PvP.

Honestly I wish they could play this game at level 50 with all hongmoon skills. We have no timeline as to when the level 50 content and fully KR caught up build is going to be coming out, or any timeline for content release in general. Apparently there is talk about NA being in worlds but,  with how slow you are releasing content I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't participate in 2017. I still also don't understand how this game has been out for over 2 months and STILL has server stability issues. 

I specifically remember from a stream I don't know if anyone else can find it, but it was a very early one talking about the release of west BnS, something like "We are coming up with something to fight the bots because it is a major problem on other regions"

1300 - 1700 is ALL destroyer bots. I know they are easy to beat, but, these bots are already spam farming zen beans and destroying the market/economy, where is this "miracle program" that was supposed to fend off these bots? Destroyer bots and summoner packs farming giants. A lot of these issues that are occurring were "supposed" to be handled. Said youd handle spammers, now I hear a story everyday on how theres multiple people spamming "system" icons. There is a point where you just get tired of right clicking and hitting block spammer.

TL:DR West BNS is a incomplete version of the game. You are playing with level 50 skills/talents balance patch, with a level 45 cap, missing 15+ skill points and 95% of all classes important hongmoon skills. NcSoft has NO timeline for the general public on when they plan to have things released and most of all when the actual level 50 game gets released.  I  am a Plat KFM and hit atleast 1700 on every class except a BM. I feel very bad for all the new players who believe this version of BnS to be the "balanced" version, when in fact you are missing an a lot of skill points AND VERY IMPORTANT hongmoon skills, which are absolutely VITAL to the PvP in this game.

I hope you don't prolong this to the point of no return when people have already quit, which a lot are already starting to do.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trying to speak out to Ncsoft is... Waste of time.  those few that acutally went hard on them just got banned and multipe accounts even.

so either sit Down and enjoy the game without pushing yourself and wait for 50 patch or just put game onto shelf til 50 patch.

But really Ncsoft will not reply, they will not listen but they will ban you if you bash out. so any case Waste of time.

Just now, Talrune said:

So doom and gloom  lol

lol. 

1 minute ago, TryGoogleThis said:

trying to speak out to Ncsoft is... Waste of time.  those few that acutally went hard on them just got banned and multipe accounts even.

so either sit Down and enjoy the game without pushing yourself and wait for 50 patch or just put game onto shelf til 50 patch.

But really Ncsoft will not reply, they will not listen but they will ban you if you bash out. so any case Waste of time.

I genuinely LOVE the game.... that I played on TW. :P I like BnS NA, I like that it came to west side, Just do not like how its being handled. Like I said, a lot of people are not happy with the state of game, but if only they could play the actual level 50 game I know a lot of people who uninstalled and stuff would come back and enjoy it. that and fix the botting problem :P

Dude...just leave, please ive had enough of people like you on the forums complaining and don't understand shyt in marketing. Either get your facts straight and do some research as to why they didn't release everything fcking thing altogether, or just fck off to some other mmo because i for one am in love with this game and these "problems" thats happening like bots and shyt have ALL been addressed by reps here. All games can have rough starts and in this case its not that bad at all. Bottom line is if your just gonna complain like EVERYBODY else here then please leave and god i hope that door hits you on the way out.

1 minute ago, Desolo said:

lol. 

I genuinely LOVE the game.... that I played on TW. :P I like BnS NA, I like that it came to west side, Just do not like how its being handled. Like I said, a lot of people are not happy with the state of game, but if only they could play the actual level 50 game I know a lot of people who uninstalled and stuff would come back and enjoy it. that and fix the botting problem :P

just be happy you no on Europen servers.  computers that would make grown adults drool,   freezing game for upward 1 min x.x but ye i like the game too and currently maxed out all my gear for patch

Just now, mmoshaya said:

Dude...just leave, pleaseive had enough of people like you on the forums complaining and don't understand shyt in marketing. Either get your facts straight and do some research as to why they didn't release everything fcking thing altogether, or just fck off to some other mmo because i for one am in love with this game and these "problems" thats happening like bots and shyt have ALL been addressed by reps here. All games can have rough starts and in this case its not that bad at all. Bottom line is if your just gonna complain like EVERYBODY else here then please leave and god i hope that door hits you on the way out.

Dude who? please with the wall of text(stay in school) and then when you confront someone quote them so you and we can see who that is directed at.

As for the balance idgaf about it. As i see it now i can beat every class as sin or kfm. Never thought it was unbalanced, it may be in favor of some classes but thats how all competetive esports games are, league of legends is a prime example of blanace and imbalance. So if you wanna talk shyt about this game, no one cares.

Just now, mmoshaya said:

Dude...just leave, please ive had enough of people like you on the forums complaining and don't understand shyt in marketing. Either get your facts straight and do some research as to why they didn't release everything fcking thing altogether, or just fck off to some other mmo because i for one am in love with this game and these "problems" thats happening like bots and shyt have ALL been addressed by reps here. All games can have rough starts and in this case its not that bad at all. Bottom line is if your just gonna complain like EVERYBODY else here then please leave and god i hope that door hits you on the way out.

^ that guy said to get my facts straight. I don't post false information but do in fact send me a link with a FAT NCSOFT stamp on it that shows the entire content release timeline, and a logical reason why they released level 50 build with a level 45 cap forcefully breaking the game. Show me that notarized document. Don't post if you can't back it up. I can already see you are one of those people that actually never played the game before BnS NA, never got higher than gold in arena, prolly still level 45 hm 1. You don't even know the game I can tell. I CAN tell you that everyone that DID their research or HAVE experience form other versions, is unhappy with how it is being handled. NcWest will not do anything about it until people start to speak up. 

2 minutes ago, mmoshaya said:

As for the balance idgaf about it. As i see it now i can beat every class as sin or kfm. Never thought it was unbalanced, it may be in favor of some classes but thats how all competetive esports games are, league of legends is a prime example of blanace and imbalance. So if you wanna talk shyt about this game, no one cares.

^ proves you dont actually pvp.

8 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

just be happy you no on Europen servers.  computers that would make grown adults drool,   freezing game for upward 1 min x.x but ye i like the game too and currently maxed out all my gear for patch

ya I have maxed out shit too waiting for next "big
 patch.

3 minutes ago, Saoyara said:

Another daily crying/complain thread at forums because of lacking patience. Have a good one m8 remember that patience is the key for success in life.

You know what! You are absolutely right, we waited since September 13th 2012 to even get the blade and soul franchise on western territories, We should definitely have the patience to wait till 2017 to be caught up to what KR is NOW. Thank you for shining the light on me, my vision was clouded but now I can see clearer because of you. *Double clicks on World of Warcraft*

Just now, Saoyara said:

Another daily crying/complain thread at forums because of lacking patience. Have a good one m8 remember that patience is the key for success in life.

in4.  and everyone else.

I played gw2 release. it had exactly same problems as this game, i played Wildstar. (Lucky ncsoft didnt manage to dump gw2 compeltely)

Anyways.  If you make a produkt you will try and improve the mistakes and improve.  Ncsoft just don´t bother with that.   I have patience but i understand people that Invest alot of time into games and see Ncsoft just kill them. 

10 minutes ago, Desolo said:

You know what! You are absolutely right, we waited since September 13th 2012 to even get the blade and soul franchise on western territories, We should definitely have the patience to wait till 2017 to be caught up to what KR is NOW. Thank you for shining the light on me, my vision was clouded but now I can see clearer because of you. *Double clicks on World of Warcraft*

Mate, none is forcing you to keep playing the game, all im saying is that if you expect that you are gonna get everything in day 1 that the game comes out, then you have no idea how stuff works in a game company. In fact im pretty sure that if they would do that, we would have tons of posts at forum about lacking of content, cryings, and tears. So yeah its a fact that in everything you have to be patient. If you are not patient, then you can just leave, but stop complaining like this cause wont get you anything good about it. Sorry if you got offended but my point was that you should just be more patient even if you waited that long for the game to release :)

16 minutes ago, Desolo said:

^ that guy said to get my facts straight. I don't post false information but do in fact send me a link with a FAT NCSOFT stamp on it that shows the entire content release timeline, and a logical reason why they released level 50 build with a level 45 cap forcefully breaking the game. Show me that notarized document. Don't post if you can't back it up. I can already see you are one of those people that actually never played the game before BnS NA, never got higher than gold in arena, prolly still level 45 hm 1. You don't even know the game I can tell. I CAN tell you that everyone that DID their research or HAVE experience form other versions, is unhappy with how it is being handled. NcWest will not do anything about it until people start to speak up. 

I DO play pvp and i AM gold, 1780 too, it may not be that great but its something. On the timeline shyt, thats not happening and about what i said about them addressing things, they did SEVERAL times on this board and you cant just expect me to go look for EVERY post they did here and post it for you, go look for them yourself. They addressed nearly everything that people keep on complaining about on seperate topics here, THATS a fact for ya.

4 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

in4.  and everyone else.

I played gw2 release. it had exactly same problems as this game, i played Wildstar. (Lucky ncsoft didnt manage to dump gw2 compeltely)

Anyways.  If you make a produkt you will try and improve the mistakes and improve.  Ncsoft just don´t bother with that.   I have patience but i understand people that Invest alot of time into games and see Ncsoft just kill them. 

Well slowly i do have to say the NCsoft seems a bit on the uncaring side indeed. There have been many many threads with problems that still exist today (from back in the beta even). Although NCsoft does reply it's all sorta "we can't help it, but that doesn't mean we don't care" awnsers. Very political correct, but that mentality doesn't fix problems. I do have to say maybe just maybe there are things that are indeed out of their hands or above their heads that they can't handle. It would be fair to simply admit that it actually is that way and would stop allot of us from asking the questions again and again. In the end player to player communication on these forums brings nothing, absolutely nothing.

No1 makes report/writes threads

No2 responds agree/disagree

No3 reponds agree/disagree

etc

etc

Thread boils

Mod jumps in gives political awnser that doesn't say anything and it goes quit for a good half hour.

After that its rinse and repeat.

Untill NCsoft is going to give us real awnsers these kind of threads keep popping up and with good reason. Although i get tired of seeying them pop up you can hardly blame the people making them. They care and slowly as said i'm starting to believe NCsoft doesn't or can't.

16 minutes ago, TryGoogleThis said:

in4.  and everyone else.

31 minutes ago, mmoshaya said:

Talks about marketing then forgets to explain NC's strategy to back up his argument.

I will contact your parents kid, you need to get under some kind of control :p

Thanks for the laughs though.

Archived