Rank Distributions (23rd Feb)

SereneGrace

1 hour ago, Dalaxies said:

Actually, summoners appear to hit a pretty hard wall at 1900 - more so than any other class, I'm thinking that they suddenly find it hard to climb as they face players who know what they are doing... 

Pretty much, the learning curve on the class is a lot lower than others, you can sail to platinum easier than if you played something else.

However above platinum people have better knowledge of the game and other classes mechanics, so they are able to put up a fight against summoners unlike those at lower ranks.

Basically mindless button mashing will get you to platinum on a summoner easier than it will on other classes, but after that you actually need to start learning the game.

3 hours ago, ymko said:

People arguing that summoners are balanced could you please show me a level 24 of every other class being in gold. 

Thanks! 

It's really not that hard to get Gold. Especially when pretty much all of silver through mid-gold is nothing but Destroyer bots. 

4 hours ago, ymko said:

People arguing that summoners are balanced could you please show me a level 24 of every other class being in gold. 

Thanks! 

I have a friend with a gold blade master at 34? Does that count? I mean...the bots are making gold the new silver...

The most obvious thing to me is that the correlation becomes significantly more concentrated approaching and reaching 1900. 

Thus the game seems more balanced at 1900 when people know/have learnt how to play the game to a certain extent.

I would argue that the classes with higher representation before this point have a faster learning curve. No, they are not 'OP', they are just easier to play, so they can focus on the actual game and not trying to hit a 20 button combo which takes ALL of a lower ELO players attention causing them to not see the actual game and lose. I think if we had more dots after 1900 we could learn more about class balance but there is not enough data there to make accurate claims.

16 hours ago, Dalaxies said:

Actually, summoners appear to hit a pretty hard wall at 1900 - more so than any other class, I'm thinking that they suddenly find it hard to climb as they face players who know what they are doing... 

i know your a summoner so thinking is hard. but that wall is plat people play till then then stop to fap at medal and buy beans 

also there are 52 diamond summoners, and 7 BMs seems close

Archived