Have not received my NCoins.

MassAuthority

Once again you're at 10/12  , and even then it may take some time! 

Know how they say "due to the volume of tickets your ticket may be addressed in 48 hours?"  

and you don't get a reply within 48 hours. It can also be like that, sooo prepare for a little more than 12 hours as it depends on how many things they have to process, it may take a while. 

10 hours ago, MassAuthority said:

Thank you for ordering from NCSOFT®.

Your order has been submitted and is currently being processed. You will receive another email with the details of your order within 12 hours.

ORDER DETAILS
Order Number:
Order Date: February 22, 2016

If this is your first time purchase NC coins and you are none premium members then it will take 12 hours to verifying your payment.

For anyone that already buy coins, or have premium or even already expired then they will get coins instantly.

53 minutes ago, Teiji said:

What did you use to buy Ncoin? I use Paypal, and I receive it INSTANTLY when I buy it.

"We know some customers may be having trouble transferring funds out of their PayPal account. We are working to fix this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience".

"We’re happy to confirm that the withdrawal issues that were occurring previously are now resolved. Any affected bank withdrawals will complete within 3-5 working days. We’re very sorry for any inconvenience caused by this".

Paypal

12 minutes ago, Kromede said:

If this is your first time purchase NC coins and you are none premium members then it will take 12 hours to verifying your payment.

For anyone that already buy coins, or have premium or even already expired then they will get coins instantly.

My Premium had expired and then I made the purchase.

Archived