True Pirate Weapon

Hobbez

Hello,

I am on my awakened pirate weapon and was wondering where do I get the Pirate weapon to get it to 'True Pirate Weapon'?  Ive been getting the dark pirate weapon and was wondering how do I just get the regular one?  thanks!

4 minutes ago, GinzaHibari said:

you can trade pirate emplems collected from nightshade/bloodsghade dungeons and trade directly for it. Or you have a chance for the pirate weapon chest to drop it frombloodshade 4/6 man

Does BSH only drop pirate weapons or dark pirate weapons also?

Yes you can use emblems or the dungeon... however you can get it from the Mysterious Man (rng of course) in Nightshade Harbor.  For one of my characters, I got it in Nightshade Harbor earlier and didn't take a chance so I used a brilliant key to open it and get that character's weapon (it's a Dark Pirate Weapon Chest, which you use the key on then 3x unsealing charms to get the weapon ready to use as an upgrade).

7 hours ago, Hobbez said:

Hello,

I am on my awakened pirate weapon and was wondering where do I get the Pirate weapon to get it to 'True Pirate Weapon'?  Ive been getting the dark pirate weapon and was wondering how do I just get the regular one?  thanks!

It drops from BSH 4/6, BSH4 got a higher Chance for Pirate Weapons (without Dark Prefix)

Archived