Daily dash has it's own life?

Hazriel

1EQG1HX.jpg

Not sure if it's a bug or not, but it's kinda...interesting...As you can see on the screenshot after my first spin today i was standing on the Hongmoon unsealing charms, then my next spin stopped between 1 and 4, which should result in either 1 (most of the time) or 4 steps as i experienced it, but oh wait, there was a briliant key in front of me, so it just skipped it? What the heck, Daily dash is posessed by a ghost?

What I find interesting is that the 'reward' arrives in my inbox - before the wheel has actually stopped turning. So we have a psychic ghost who can predict the future?

Last time mine landed between 2 numbers, it gave me an amount somewhere between the 2 (think it was between the 4 and 6 and it gave me 5 spaces) - but it DID give me the Brilliant Moonwater Key xD

5 minutes ago, slinky said:

What I find interesting is that the 'reward' arrives in my inbox - before the wheel has actually stopped turning. So we have a psychic ghost who can predict the future?

Last time mine landed between 2 numbers, it gave me an amount somewhere between the 2 (think it was between the 4 and 6 and it gave me 5 spaces) - but it DID give me the Brilliant Moonwater Key xD

True, i find that amusing too and last time i was lucky enough to get the moonwater key too. Thb i'm not in a desperate need of a Viridian one, but i still find it interesting how the wheel just skipped that 1 spot and not even stopped on the 4th one :D

(Honestly lucky jewels are worth more for me at this part, so i considere that as a luck)

3 minutes ago, slinky said:

Interesting? You think you get live footage from NCSOFT building where they spin wheel for 24 hours straight? No, random number%7 is generated and this wheel spin is ONLY an animation that is made after number was already chosen. Spin animation fits the number, not the other way around.

10 hours ago, Duniak said:

Interesting? You think you get live footage from NCSOFT building where they spin wheel for 24 hours straight? No, random number%7 is generated and this wheel spin is ONLY an animation that is made after number was already chosen. Spin animation fits the number, not the other way around.

Wow, chill out... don't take everything so seriously. We know exactly how it works, but it's still a poor design and "ruins the thrill" of the wheel if you press the button, the revard arrives immediately and the wheel just spin for nothing. So yeah, take it easy ^^

Pt.: I played other games with similar wheeles before, and at least they let the wheel stop before giving away the prize (even if it was already determined with the press of the button)

^No, this is not a complain, just an opinion.

Archived