Yun Race specific Class / and "what if" class and race

BlueOwl

(didn't find anything similar so i'm starting this)

If you notice, each race has like a race specific class: Jin = Sin, Gon=Destroyer, Lyn=summoner and blade dancer....

But Yun does not have a race specific class.  So if Yun had a race specific class, what would it be? Do note, that this class will no doubt be a class that is not warlock nor soul fighter (the new upcoming classes.)

Also, to keep things interesting. "what if" you had a choice to have any of your race of your choice to be a class of your choice. Example: Gon as a Summoner... and a panther as her partner. Or Yun as a Warlock.

personally, I would have the Yun Warlock. Anyway, chat away.

If we are talking about hypothetical classes and races I'd like to see another animal like race - Like the Pot Dogs for example.. but not the pot dogs. :D 

As for classes.. hmm.. I wouldn't mind seeing a class which controls time and space.. or a class which can transform into different things such as beasts or other characters which confuses the npc. 

Lancer and Fan user would be absolutely amazing for an add-in, along with a archer/gunner type class. We need more ranged classes.

If we are talking about what is already in-game I believe they should add all classes to all races but change them up a bit. I'd love a Lyn Destroyer which trips up enemies and slices them in 2 or a Lyn Assassin which due to size can use that to as an ability against enemies. 

18 minutes ago, Kitah said:

If we are talking about hypothetical classes and races I'd like to see another animal like race - Like the Pot Dogs for example.. but not the pot dogs. :D 

As for classes.. hmm.. I wouldn't mind seeing a class which controls time and space.. or a class which can transform into different things such as beasts or other characters which confuses the npc. 

Lancer and Fan user would be absolutely amazing for an add-in, along with a archer/gunner type class. We need more ranged classes.

ummm.... wasn't really going for what other races should be out there... was focus on the fact that Yun does not have a class that is "only" for her race. And was asking what Yun "only" class should be.

Anyway, I see a good amount of you are saying Fan user. Well, I'm sure Yehara, owner of the Mirage would be happy about this.

Archived