Evasion 100% disabled in arena?

Goreshade

I initially asked this question in the Arena subforum, but to no response. Hoping someone here knows.

Does evade simply not work, at all, in Arena?

As a Sin, i understand that the 50% in stealth evade I get in PvE doesn't transfer over to arena.

This is a separate issue however - F1T2 Shadow dash says "99% evade for 1 attack on failed stealth". I've -never- seen this work. I've done it over 10 times at this point, so I'm fairly sure I'm not suffering from that 1% slipping through.

Does anyone know for sure how evade currently works in Arena?

4 hours ago, Goreshade said:

I initially asked this question in the Arena subforum, but to no response. Hoping someone here knows.

Does evade simply not work, at all, in Arena?

As a Sin, i understand that the 50% in stealth evade I get in PvE doesn't transfer over to arena.

This is a separate issue however - F1T2 Shadow dash says "99% evade for 1 attack on failed stealth". I've -never- seen this work. I've done it over 10 times at this point, so I'm fairly sure I'm not suffering from that 1% slipping through.

Does anyone know for sure how evade currently works in Arena?

I know evade works especially while stealthed. I've never really relied on that but how long is the 99% buff when you receive it. I assume its probably only 1-3seconds

1 minute ago, Nachtdrache said:

I know evade works especially while stealthed. I've never really relied on that but how long is the 99% buff when you receive it. I assume its probably only 1-3seconds

for 1 attack on failed stealth".

Reading too hard?

3 hours ago, Nachtdrache said:

That doesn't mean it doesn't drop off after X amount of time. The tool tips on here are shit.

While I appreciate the idea, it's definitely not timing out. Pretty much every single time, I shadow dash and am IMMEDIATELY hit and CC'd in some way. It's as if the 99% evasion does absolutely nothing.

The first few times it happened, I assumed they had quickly used LB or something to clear the evade, or maybe I got extremely unlucky on that 1%, but last night I got tagged by a destroyer 3 times in 2 rounds where I know for a fact their attack should have been evaded.

I was using shadow dash to close for Hook kick (as they were poisoned and turning leaf was down), and every single time before I could even start hook kick they had me CC'd some way.

Archived