Some questions regarding 4man BSH

Vecejj

1: Is it ok to bid for other skill books regardless of class? like you would do with the merry potter technique.

2: How often do they drop? I've done 20 runs now and not seen one, 2 noble of the seas have dropped though.

3: The force master inferno skill is confusing, tier 5 stage 1 says once on accurate hit casts instantly and costs no focus, what does that mean exactly?

1 minute ago, Leafty said:

So basically anyone can bid on any recipe from any class to make gold?

Yeah those are worth a lot, it's your right to bid on it.

Only bidding on untradeable class items is considered bad manners, else it's fine.

5 hours ago, Vecejj said:

3: The force master inferno skill is confusing, tier 5 stage 1 says once on accurate hit casts instantly and costs no focus, what does that mean exactly?

If Inferno hits, you can instantly use the skill a second time for free - no cast time, no focus cost. The second one will do half the damage of the first one.

6 hours ago, Slyce said:

If Inferno hits, you can instantly use the skill a second time for free - no cast time, no focus cost. The second one will do half the damage of the first one.

Where does it say it does half the damage though?

The descriptions in this game are so confusing lol

18 hours ago, Vecejj said:

1: Is it ok to bid for other skill books regardless of class? like you would do with the merry potter technique.

2: How often do they drop? I've done 20 runs now and not seen one, 2 noble of the seas have dropped though.

as a french i will try to explain my point of view

1/ actually if u party with  some friend, you don't need to bid a lot, if it's your hero you take it.

but if no one can use it, someone take it and sell on the market, like that u can share the money

but on cross server, it very different... before enter ppl check je price, and then, even if u need it they bid until they find that the benefice is to low for them.
so i think if u wanna make benefice you should party with friend, and if u need only money, go on cross server, other player will pay a lot for the skill.

2/ it's something like 1/30 run ( depend on your luck )

3/ for the fm, only the stage 2 ( instant ) is usefull, the rest suck a lot.

One of the best thing about playing a FM is that a lot of their Hongmoon skills suck ass, at least for PvE, and the BSH book is one of those absolutely useless one. So you can focus most of your resources on other stuffs like weapons/accessories/soul shields.

Archived