Can we use WTFast

S3Ri0us

i feel you, my ping spikes at like 400 and even still no ping booster works for me. Ive heard of ppl getting banned but apparently it was a mishap where nc didnt realize it was WTFast and just detected it as some 3rd party program. Thats what ive seen anyway but yea I think its been cleared up

4 minutes ago, dmoe33 said:

i feel you, my ping spikes at like 400 and even still no ping booster works for me. Ive heard of ppl getting banned but apparently it was a mishap where nc didnt realize it was WTFast and just detected it as some 3rd party program. Thats what ive seen anyway but yea I think its been cleared up

I saw Jaesung's stream yesterday playing on NA and he said he is using WTFast. I'll give it another try and i hope that i won't get banned again. Btw WTFast was working for me 2 weeks ago, maybe you have to select the right server.

10 minutes ago, S3Ri0us said:

I saw Jaesung's stream yesterday playing on NA and he said he is using WTFast. I'll give it another try and i hope that i won't get banned again. Btw WTFast was working for me 2 weeks ago, maybe you have to select the right server.

Yea ive tried everything with it and still no luck jus gives me a launcher error or sever is down for maint, If u were banned all u need to do is send in a ticket to unban u

3 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

I just tried it since the game is unplayable with this ping.. it didn't do a damn thing. The lag was just as bad with high ping 

I tried to use it again but i didn't know it went pay to use so no more WTFast and no B&S till they fix it IF they fix it

Archived