Forums

WTFast and BNS

Hayaishi

Blade and Soul is a game where having low ping probably means a win. When you have 130 ping you'll probably lose most of your games. So when there is a program that supports Blade and Soul that makes my ping go own to 30 why cant I use it. I open up BNS with Wtfast and get into game get into the wait to get on the server and I disconnect, but it only happens when I open the game through Wtfast.

Just now, Keenslee said:

Using of VPNs are bannable. They banned me for using it. They don't know what to do with those bots that's why they're banning everyone who uses it. Ofc, NCsoft is lazy fixing things.

BTW how did you know your pings?

I only know what my wtfast ping in because it tells me I guess the without just my the amount of lag I was getting.

Hey there - wanted to clarify.

We don't ban people for using VPN or WTFast.

We don't support those products, so we can't provide tech help with them. 

If you are ever banned and feel it was incorrect, contact our support team to appeal. 

Just now, omeed said:

Hey there - wanted to clarify.

We don't ban people for using VPN or WTFast.

We don't support those products, so we can't provide tech help with them. 

If you are ever banned and feel it was incorrect, contact our support team to appeal. 

Omeed please, look at the gold posts on forum lol

so let me get this right, you dont support VPNs or  WTFast for the people that dont have good ping

people have been banned from using VPNs and WTFast as ive seen in another forum

sooo people with higher ms have to suffer because they cant get the latency lower by using such things as WTFast

so if you are not american or euro then too bad you have to suffer at a disadvantage?

Omeed can i also ask then has there been any word on Oceanic / SEA servers?

there has been a petition floating around on FB,Twitter and here but not much has been said

we all know latency in this game needs to be low, so why shouldnt there be a server for us too?

i still do use it, but its more of an issue i "might" get a ban

though im not to worried i know i can contact them about it

still i wanna know whats the deal with no Oceanic / SEA servers

we keep getting short answers or just plain blown off about the subject

7 minutes ago, WhiteCrow said:

You can play with it, but if you get banned just contact support.

So tired of seeing this shit... Yes it's ok! get banned for 3+ days before you get an appeal, then "hope" that NCsoft unbans you; when you have NO control over their decisions. It's been posted multiple times, that each rep is different and can choose to not remove the ban. The reddit post that clearly showed the ignorance of not only 1, or 2 reps but 3! reps before the guy got unbanned, and it was obviously only removed because of the noise, and upvotes he got on the post. It was in NCsofts best interest to remove the ban. 

Archived