A guide on how to make gold. Rising waters patch.

Thoron

Hello everyone, I've been reading on the forums that a lot of players have an issue with gold. I was going to write a very detailed guide but since ppl will say "TL:DR" I think a video would be better :)

I also understand that some players dislike having to do research in thiere free time on the game, and that's perfectly fine. You dictate how you spend your time,  however please give this a listen/watch. You can watch it while you do the dishes, listen while you jog , etc !

Also give this man a sub, his videos greatly helped me prelaunch and helped me get ahead.

Also as a reminder to the ppl reading that were headstart/ had to pay 10g+ per transformation stone....well let's just rejoice that the dark days are behind us LOOL ! 

Instead we should focus on helping our newer players join our "meta". After all,  more happy players = more content. 

If you need help with the raids,  and you are on poharan,  feel free to pm me and if I am able i'll gladly go with you and help out :)

IGN: Voltaic 

***I view players as additional content , especially in pvp,  but that's a topic for another time.

Sorry I'm an assassin so I can't help you with summoner tactics :/

And it takes me roughly 6-8 mins to do one brightstone. If I put my mind to it I can make quit a profit. But sadly I use all my tears in mass crafting haha 

Archived