Best things to farm to get around 100 gold per day?

Gentleshy

6 minutes ago, Drakeos99 said:

I don't like the exchange rate it's patheic and P2W system aswell

The rate probably going to keep rising for a moment. People are expecting legendary weapon, and i heard it cost tons of gold to raise its grade (as in thousands of gold).

The Hongmoon store is not market friendly, most of the items from the store is bound and lots of them actually have daily limit. 

There's option of offering to gift subscription for gold, you probably can get a way better rate that way, but i heard it's banable.

3 minutes ago, Spiderbot said:

Don't think anybody should count methods that require exploiting bugs in the game as a valid way to make money. And that's not considering how you can get banned/slapped for utilizing those methods.

^ I agree with the (spider) bot.

• 1 month later...

Not talking about that 100 gold anymore...

It's lv50 now, silverfrost area is now available, and i'd say my current aim is to gain at least 1000 gold a day.

In asian servers, most of people easily have at least 10000+ gold and some even have hundred thousands...

I really wanna know the best thing to do that takes mediocre amount of playtime a day and will get you nearly rich that you can afford your gear to max stages of any version at least during a week and for other things at the same time.

I want to hear an answer from experienced bns players whom also played in asian servers, would be highly appreciated.

25 minutes ago, Gentleshy said:

Not talking about that 100 gold anymore...

It's lv50 now, silverfrost area is now available, and i'd say my current aim is to gain at least 1000 gold a day.

In asian servers, most of people easily have at least 10000+ gold and some even have hundred thousands...

I really wanna know the best thing to do that takes mediocre amount of playtime a day and will get you nearly rich that you can afford your gear to max stages of any version at least during a week and for other things at the same time.

I want to hear an answer from experienced bns players whom also played in asian servers, would be highly appreciated.

Well I think asian players are that rich because they had a lot of time to farm since they don't get as many content updates and the game is out for years. (+ they're on legendary paths which take a LOT more) We're only at the start of Lvl50 too so I highly doubt anything near 1000g/day is possible at the moment.

I'm not a experienced BnS player who already played on asian servers, but there's a very good reddit post regarding dailies & rewards by Mailliwchess

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4bt9ec/silverfrost_update_daily_quests_list/

Maybe that's a bit useful to you.

Edit: If you wanna get crazy rich without effort, try crafting with 8 (or 9? I think the limit has been expanded) characters. Takes no time but a bit of gold investment at the beginning. Purification Jars/MTS will still be around for awhile, too.

Archived