We Really Need An Option to Kick Players In Dungeon

ScarletAcacia

Background (bs):

Today as I was running Bloodshade Harbor 4 Men, a player (Name: Yagami) was not familiar with the dungeon which then lead us unable to finish the dungeon.

I gave him some tips and he got pissed and went afk. We couldn't kick him and he could just re-que in dungeon while we had no choice but to leave. Also, by the time I was typing this thread, he had moved around to prevent system kick. 

My Point:

We need some sort of way to prevent people from doing this in dungeons, especially 4 men which is really hard. 

Below is just a screenshot.

http://imgur.com/ISS6gX7

What a coincidence, this guy was in my brightstone run afk'ing at the beginning of the run. Since brighstone ruins is easy most felt like just going through it rather than all leave but we did lose one after all so it ended up a 4 man run.

Ofc there's no kick system to prevent this, which is really unbelievable, it's like BnS is nc's first mmo they have no clue how anything works, a kick system is ESSENTIAL in any mmo ever.

Just ended up blocking him, can't even report the idiot

This game is all about scumbags:

- I won't carry this under 45 player, AFK

- AFK because yes

- Scumbag bids

- Scumbag e-peen attitude

- Scumbag rapid loot or ignore enemies loot

- Scumbag Master Looter

Its a jungle, and it seems that player do not really care about the future of this game or its community.

Its all about being selfish.

We're playing a disguised The Walking Dead...

1 hour ago, ScarletAcacia said:

Ikr, really NCSoft can just make a kick system but require the voted player to press one randomly popped up button to cancel the vote. 

That way if the player is really afk, when the timer runs out the player is kicked.

A lot of AFK player are not really AFK. Some using multi-monitor with the game in one screen and doing something else on another screen. They'll notice the prompt and just click something then go back to their other screen.

Although AFK is the current epidemic, I can also agree that a kick option can get abused and eventually grow on the long run (band of douchebags kicking players at random/for being weak/etc.)

One solution I think would be good would be to exclude a player from loot bid if their mob/boss damage is 15~25% less than the rest of the party's average damage.
That way, they can't just deal 10% of boss damage then AFK the rest since the party's average damage to the boss would increase and accumulate over time, decreasing the worth of the AFKer's contribution.

Members who die too early without dealing substantial damage would be excluded as well, but you could argue about that fire near the entrance of the dungeon. Someone suggested about replacing the fire with that black portal or some other non-violent force field instead. The portal should remain white for the the player until they go through it at least once (flag/token), and that flag resets when the boss goes back from combat to idle. Otherwise, the portal will be black. So even if people start rushing the boss while you're still at the boss room entrance, you can still enter.

Archived