About upcoming content

MadnessCaffe

Hi. So we're getting Naryu Temple, the new dungeon on 2 March. I heard that with this dungeon comes a level 45 legendary weapon. All's well until here. What I am CONFUSED about is that people say on reddit to upgrade the legendary 45 weapon cause it's better at stage 10 than a stage 1 lvl 50 weapon. The problem is that upgrading this weapon costs very very much from what I've seen. So, if it's better than a stage 1 level 50 weapon, it means that the 50 weapon at stage 10 is better than this legendary, right ? Also, this lvl 50 legendary weapon is the hongmoon one, right ? Ok, so if that lvl 50 one is better, what's the point of paying tons of money to upgrade the legendary 45 weapon from Naryu, if patch 50 comes in 1-2 months after Naryu temple ? Isn't it a huge waste of money ? Can someone clarify this ?

There's three legendaries at 50. First two are a split path from the hongmoon weapon, black or white soul. The third is the level 50 evolved form of the one that's going to drop from Naryu Temple, extremely expensive but also alot stronger. Unless you're willing to spend literal thousands of gold it would be best to stick to the hongmoon weapon and if you get lucky enough to get a legendary drop, sell it. 

Given how quickly content is being released I would say just wait. If you end up getting a Legendary, just sell it and use it to get your current stuff upgraded and/or buy better gems. Once level 50 hits you will be getting new accessories and a new weapon path and you will end up turning your True Pirate weapon into a Pirate Soul and upgrading a new weapon altogether. 

2 hours ago, Shoshin said:

Given how quickly content is being released I would say just wait. If you end up getting a Legendary, just sell it and use it to get your current stuff upgraded and/or buy better gems. Once level 50 hits you will be getting new accessories and a new weapon path and you will end up turning your True Pirate weapon into a Pirate Soul and upgrading a new weapon altogether. 

Please stop posting this information. There's an AMA thread on reddit where Babbletr0n has confirmed we'll be following the TW path. 

Archived