Rumblebees bug?

Demonpriest

Hi there,

the description of one of the rumblebee skills states that if rumblebees hits critical it would cost no focus. So, why am i losing focus with 100% crit rate?

Is this bugged? Intended? Translation error? Or is there some mechanic i didnt understand?

The initial cast costs focus. But if you crit, you can re-cast it for free instantly. Just translation mistkakes.

Note that if you cast too fast, you'll use your focus because your rumblebee wont have time to reach the target for the crit (takes about 1 second for it to reach target)

10 minutes ago, Myleina said:

The initial cast costs focus. But if you crit, you can re-cast it for free instantly. Just translation mistkakes.

Note that if you cast too fast, you'll use your focus because your rumblebee wont have time to reach the target for the crit (takes about 1 second for it to reach target)

Thanks for your answer.

I knew the initial cast would cost me, but i lost all of my focus very quickly. 

Just now i watched a video where the summoner was standing right next to the target, and it cast like a machine gun, without losing focus. Someone in a forum post stated there could only be one rumblebee at a time. If thats the case, it may mean that my habit of standing on max-range may be the cause, like you said, gotta test that one...

Allright, just testet if the range is the cause... it is...

Standing on max range, 5-10 sec and i am out of focus, standing right next to the target, always full focus.

It begins to drop at  around "4 meters" away from the target, meaning, if you want maximum damage, you have to pretty much hug the target...

Stand right up against your target if you want to really melt them. The free instant cast procs when a crit lands, so farther travel distance will greatly lower your dps. Learn what you can stand in and stay right on top of things like you are melee and you will do a crapton more dps with instacast bees.

Archived