Recommended Posts

Hi, how are you ? i hope u're doing good

Anyways i wanna talk about Vault, because it's really bothering me... first of all my suggestion is to make Vault available between all the characters, because it make no since at opening slots over and over for all the Characters , i don't want to cash in this game so i keep opening Vault slots with the NCoin that's not fair at all, and it's really annoying that also the inventory it self need to be opened at least help a little!!! it cant be that u're greedy for money that much. now i'm fine with the inventory it's not bothering me at all, but what bothering me is the damn Vault. please open it to all the character make it shareable. at least put item in Hongmoon shop makes the Vault shareable between the characters, u will still earn money with it. please do something about u make it shareable between all characters in anyway possible please

in shortcut

Problem is : Vault isn't sharable between characters

Solution is :

1st solution : you can put third Vault between characters 
2nd solution : you can put item in Hongmoon shop that make both first Vault and secondary Vault sharable between the characters 
3rd solution : just simply make it sharable without

Please work on it because every time i want to make new character and think about Vault i remove the idea out of my head and stay on my 1st character and i really want to try more characters

Thanks in Advance. Sorry for my bad English 

Thank you again

Edited by FredricoKnight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeKus   

I personally like the idea with the 3rd vault tab, even if it had only 1 row per default and would obviously be the most expensive one to upgrade. Though I feel like the "auxilary" tab is already one that is supposed to hold all your resources and consumeables in stacks. If you do not want some of them to be account shared, why not make a "resource" tab, like other games, that has no actual slots, but simply has 1 slot per shareable resource. If you wanted to make money with it, set stack limits for free users and enable higher stacks for higher premium levels. Like you can share 100 soul stones as free, add 100% for active subscription and 10% per premium level and make it "unlimited" (obviously only limited to how much the server system can manage) for the last level. Why does my character A have a different stack for common crafting and refining resources (transformation stones, pickaxes, insignias, etc.) than B? It would automatically increase the effective usage of the auxiliary vault without actually increasing it's size.

Edited by DeKus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MENT   
2 hours ago, FredricoKnight said:

Hi, how are you ? i hope u're doing good

Anyways i wanna talk about Vault, because it's really bothering me... first of all my suggestion is to make Vault available between all the characters, because it make no since at opening slots over and over for all the Characters , i don't want to cash in this game so i keep opening Vault slots with the NCoin that's not fair at all, and it's really annoying that also the inventory it self need to be opened at least help a little!!! it cant be that u're greedy for money that much. now i'm fine with the inventory it's not bothering me at all, but what bothering me is the damn Vault. please open it to all the character make it shareable. at least put item in Hongmoon shop makes the Vault shareable between the characters, u will still earn money with it. please do something about u make it shareable between all characters in anyway possible please

in shortcut

Problem is : Vault isn't sharable between characters

Solution is :

1st solution : you can put third Vault between characters 
2nd solution : you can put item in Hongmoon shop that make both first Vault and secondary Vault sharable between the characters 
3rd solution : just simply make it sharable without

Please work on it because every time i want to make new character and think about Vault i remove the idea out of my head and stay on my 1st character and i really want to try more characters

Thanks in Advance. Sorry for my bad English 

Thank you again

 

Your the thousand guy who suggest that.

this is something that  must to be implanted ASAP(they lose addition slot purchase by players(no 1 like to make chars and start like the first time ever)) and wired part is why this wasn't implanted from the beginning but for some reason NCSOFT didn't noticed it yet ^^

 

Same about Shared F3, Same about "Unable to trade" ton of items which could be really useful when lvling new Chars..

Edited by MENT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zarec   

It's something I doubt will happen. It's been wanted across all regions and still hasn't happened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MENT   
5 minutes ago, Zarec said:

It's something I doubt will happen. It's been wanted across all regions and still hasn't happened. 

 

And that's why i never gonna purchase any custom/addition char slot/addition inventory/stash slot and much more. and i know there are loads of players who don't puchase for the same reason, if the prices was just like RU/Korea server so this was something different, but here things just sick overpriced. In Russian server you can buy x5 customs + max char+stash slots in 100$ (i played there), here for 100$ you will buy you x4 costumes and n nothing else.

Edited by MENT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zarec   
1 minute ago, MENT said:

 

And that's why i never gonna purchase any custom/addition char slot/addition inventory/stash slot and much more. and i know there are loads of players who don't puchase for the same reason, if the prices was just like RU/Korea server so this was something different, but here thinks just sick overpriced. In Russian server you can buy x5 customs + max char+stash slots in 100$ (i played there), here for 100$ you will buy you x4 costumes and n nothing else.

 

Then don't. You not buying wont give them incentive to adhere to your demands as it will just be something else later.  There are plenty of people willing to spend money on the game. 

Edited by Zarec

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MENT   
3 minutes ago, Zarec said:

 

Then don't. You not buying dowant give them incentive to adhere to your demands as it will just be something else later.  There are plenty of people willing to spend money on the game. 

 

Plenty isn't everyone. wired  that most rich companies(Blizzard as example) have everything shared and players just purchase everything and im more then sure the presentage of players who purchase skins in WoW is near the 100%. and here? hard to believe it reached the 50%..

Edited by MENT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zarec   

The prices are set per region by marketing based around that regions economy. Russia if you hadn't noticed is having issues buying toilet paper. EU/US. NOT SO MUCH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MENT   
Just now, Zarec said:

The prices are set per region by marketing based around that regions economy. Russia if you hadn't noticed is having issues buying toilet paper. EU/US. NOT SO MUCH. 

 

you don't know what you talking about, im Russian and 50% of my family still lives in Russia, don't say things that you don't know a !@!@# about.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zarec   
1 minute ago, MENT said:

 

you don't know what you talking about, im Russian and 50% of my family still lives in Russia, don't say things that you don't know a !@!@# about.

 

 

So most news articles from major news companies are lying. K. Beside the point. Marketing makes the decision on pricing per region. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rocdog   
18 minutes ago, MENT said:

 

you don't know what you talking about, im Russian and 50% of my family still lives in Russia, don't say things that you don't know a !@!@# about.

 

 

It's not so bad, but I've spoken with friends who are paid in Western currency.   They are doing great, but their friends with Russian are having problems with inflation, etc.  Russians are very patriotic, though.  They don't like to complain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now