FM is too god in PVP

TheRealElvis

force master is indead 'OP' at low rank pvp but i swear as a force master there are much more broken pvp builds and mechanics for example once i was fighting aginst destroyer he jumped on me and kiled before i unstun...... or blade dancer (blade cancer) who is just spining and stun me doesnt metter where i am and what am i doin just when i try to hit him i got unrezistable insta stun (the same for blade master).......... well assasin is ...... killable ....... a litle XD ......................................................... and sumoner... I think if u played pvp more than 15/20 times you may know but THIS LITLE S**T IS OP DELETE IT PLEASE !?!?!?!? ...................... the only not 'OP' character on pvp is Kung Fu Master and Force Master soo please dont say that the Force Master is 'OP' just say the whole pvp is unbalanced [yet]

if u still think that the Force Master is 'OP' go check the list of top pvp players ;)

On 18.02.2016 at 3:22 AM, TheRealElvis said:

This class is OP as *cricket*. Glueing enemies all day every day, and this needs to change. Sure it's fun as hell to play, but for PVP this ice darting lockup has to go, it's the only way to balance our favourite mage.

Are you stupid or something ?

Other classes have spin cancer .  other have block . and the other one has insane slow ( just like us ) + 1 freaking pet .. and you would want to take away the ONLY thing that keeps us alive in a pvp ?

We can do combos .. we get to have fun.. we get to use our brain in a fight ..  BD and BM .. do just 1 combo. and that's it .. the one that kicks you in the air . THAT'S IT .. so lame .

Destro ?  get close .. SPIN SPIN SPIN .. and no animation For the win.. the end....

Cats ? well.. cat

So.. suuure .. how about no...  and go change the class if you dont like it.

Archived