It is no longer profitable to craft Moonwater Transformation Stones.

Knightmare111

And why do you think the price went down in the first place?

Answer: because of whales dumping soulstones in mass from their RNG boxes.

The soulstones started going up as early as the 6th, this was before the bsh update.

Kind of funny how I have to spell everything out for you.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, gewd said:

The soulstones started going up as early as the 6th, this was before the bsh update.

Then why has the price not tanked again with feb 10 considering everyone makes way more soulstones per day now? Shouldnt it mean that "everyone dumps their soulstones en masse" ?

Crafting moonwater transformation stones, right now are not worth selling on the market, but upgrading your weapon, which in turn allows you to do better dungeons, kill faster, farm faster, quest more.   This thread is short term profits view, horse blinders on, think long term goal.  Financial markets usually work on quarterly reports, 3 months of sales, our economy is 1 day from being two months old.  In six months time, things will look different.

1 hour ago, gewd said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night dude.  You are wrong and I have spelled out why you are but you be yourself man.

1 hour ago, gewd said:

Because the RNG box sale ended and new content requiring massive amounts of soulstones were released? And people were saying beans were going to crash the soulstone market when it takes forever to farm them.

By forever, you mean doing your set of dailies =  1 pouch, and that's only from 6 match?  I win 150-170 bean per victory... that's only 12-15 wins for 1 pouch. that's not forever. Unless you're just bad at pvp.

the economy in this game is nowhere close to something realistic (like eve online for example), the market will crumble as soon as there's nothing left to upgrade, which shouldn't take that long, farming blue dungeons gives you 2 tear for 1g40 (current market price) for 20min of your time... you get the equivalent of 10g worth of soulstone by winning about 15 matchs... these price will crashes, unless there are more and more people playing... it's built like a ponzi scheme.

On 17-2-2016 at 9:24 PM, Leyren said:

Actually that is not smart at all. Although you farm the materials (so no costs), they are hypothetical costs, since you could sell those items! So if buying materials and crafting moonwater stones makes you lose gold, farming materials and crafting moonwater stones will give you less profit than farming materials and selling those.

I tedn to believe that it's smart, there is a greater demand fro trans stones then raw mats.

1 hour ago, YonHyakuNiju said:

I tedn to believe that it's smart, there is a greater demand fro trans stones then raw mats.

umm... the mats are just as in demand since you know... people buy them off the ah to craft stones.  Seriously do you even economy?

Archived