burtmacklin

I'm KFM and I got this question.

My equipment:

*True profane wep level 10

*Awakened infernal accessories lvl 10

*Siren belt lvl 5

*some random blue bracelet 

*BSH/ET fused with  elite critical soulshields

My crit rate is 45%(2k crit rate total 1888 from gear)  

Is this normal? I hear alot people have easily 50% with about the same equipment as I.

That seems about right.  Remember that the soulshields can have a range of different stats and infusion is also a random number.  Upping the weapon to siren also gives a crit boost which would probably put you right at 50%ish.

14 minutes ago, VirtuoZzzo said:

You also have 8 soul shields. Mixing 3x BSH + 5x Mushin and maxing crit rate there can give you 3200+ crit = 55%+

Yes I have them and fused with elite green critical ones. Also quite few have max crit rolls and all have crit rolls on them. I dunno why i have this low crit rate compared to others.

When you get time, fuse with crafted artisanal moonwater crit SS.  You can only get 2 or 3 a day because they arnt cheep... but they give 111 crit fusions MINIMUM and can max stats 7 and 8 for up to +158 crit each.

I am sitting on 58% crit for the next couple of days until I can true siren my jewelry.

Also, make sure your random stat on your SS is crit... everywhere it can be.  My gear gives about 3k crit + 600 base

2 minutes ago, burtmacklin said:

Yes I have them and fused with elite green critical ones. Also quite few have max crit rolls and all have crit rolls on them. I dunno why i have this low crit rate compared to others.

Elite green gives twice less as you can get from fusing with any purple 8# shield.

2 minutes ago, Lelit said:

When you get time, fuse with crafted artisanal moonwater crit SS.  You can only get 2 or 3 a day because they arnt cheep... but they give 111 crit fusions MINIMUM and can max stats 7 and 8 for up to +158 crit each.

I am sitting on 58% crit for the next couple of days until I can true siren my jewelry.

Also, make sure your random stat on your SS is crit... everywhere it can be.  My gear gives about 3k crit + 600 base

Ok. So fuse with better soulshields and  get pirate bracelet ?

Archived