REALLY picky players

vickahh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, PCComet said:

well one thing that you do have to understand, it is a very big leap from first to second boss. If i remember correctly, first boss has around 1.5 mil while 2nd boss has around 5 mil. That's a big difference, so some people do look for that gear for assurance that the 2nd can be passed. if the 2nd boss goes into rage mode, not everyone knows what to do.  you need at least 2 people to kill it as it's in rage or the one person alone won't be able to kill it over the regen. i been in parties where i had to restart because 2nd boss couldn't be done because of gear. I'm not saying that i don't trust your skills as a player, it's doubting the gear. If you see someone with below 30k HP in nightshade, there's a problem. Just remember to pull your weight.

need to let the automation hit the boss and stack the bleed.

the higher bleed the faster boss will die~

Is there any diffrence between this and other MMOs, where ppl opening groups are asking for the highest ilevel possible to do content which is easily downed by blue geared players? haha

Remember his name, and once we get harder content this is the kind of player you don't want in your group. These are the players leaving groups on day1 after 1 wipe, expecting everything to go down in the first attempt, these are players who will fall off once things get harder.

On 2/17/2016 at 0:13 AM, vickahh said:

Last night was probably my first time encountering not one but two super rude players!!

Was doing the harder dungeon, nightshade, and like always everyone always leave towards the second boss. So of course you gotta leave since no one wants to continue.

Joined a different party and only at the entrance fighting, a player goes and say "we can't win...items(equipment) too weak"????? Really now?! And they leave and gotta start over with a new party.

Next party and like seriously?! We just entered and the player is already like "you need to leave because you're too weak" "there's a 1200 crit difference" "you're trash" THE FAAAAAAAAAAK!?

Ok first of all, we're level 45 hm1 and yes just because you have the stronger "siren" weapon doesn't mean we can't beat or finish this dungeon together!

I've finished the dungeon with players with the same weapon level as I am so what makes you think you're better than me besides your "siren" stage.

I'm not asking you to revive me either if I die you know. So **** you, you know who you are.

Last time I check a dungeon is a teamworking place to defeat and get the items or whatever you're there for. Not snooty stuck up players.

If you're so picky and that strong then invite only strong people and don't give us other player the chance to even join you're punk ass team and put us down because we're not to your standards.

Not everyone can spend days and hours farming gold and spending real money to get rich/powerful quick.

Anyways I was butthurt lol so I'm gonna try to get stronger. This is just a rant about some really picky people I encountered last night!

One of my clan mates last night was telling me about this in some of the 4 man dungeons. My clan mate solos a lot of content so he's a good player and he has hm level 3 and all siren/pirate stuff blah blah, He still gets told this sort of thing by people who think they know everything and he ends up shutting them down.

I wouldn't worry about it. This sort of behavior is prevalent in any mmo where people can check your gear out.

They could just make the gear requirements more restrictive...Like right now, both bsh and supply chain has a dokumo requirement but people can still get in when using the actual dokumo weapon then switching after they get in. Why not make it so that they actually need Profane+ to enter? Making the money to get to profane shouldn't even be hard because you can still enter both 24mans without profane and do the faction dailies for soulstones, and both 24man dungeons still provide the purp shields, at a lower rate of course but still.

TBH, I queued for 6 man supply chain because i thought its easier than 24man supply one. I did it right after i got to 45level, just to see that dungeon.

Also doing very easy "epic" dungeons until 45level, then making that lase epic difficult like all of them should be. Blame korean devs for lack of logic here.

Or whoever had that "great" idea. Whole game is too easy then they confuse everybody with endgame dungeons.

While I can see how it can be aggrivating to get told you're not good enough to run something and that you either need to leave or that they will leave, I also know how aggrivating it is to run a dungeon with people who are not geared for it. I honestly believe that instead of restricting access to certain dungeons by weapon equipped the dungeons should be locked to players below a certain Attack Power. While you may think that's not fair.... consider this for a moment-- 

This is not a game where you can get a random super-powered piece of equipment way better than you have and just throw it on like in other games. You HAVE to follow the process of upgrading your gear by using other gear as sacrifices. So my question is that if you are a fresh level 45 who has less than 350 AP and anything Awakened Siren and below, why are you running Nightshade 6/4-man? The dungeon does not drop any new Soulshields you can't get from Poh or BSH. It does not drop anything you desperately need right now. It certainly does not drop any equipment you need right now (because if your AP is so low, you obviously don't have gear upgraded to the point of actually needing that item for your next upgrade). 

So I'm wondering why people feel the need to get upset with players who want to run with other geared players in the current hardest dungeon. There is no quest for NSH so you do not get gold from it. You might get a skillbook drop that you could sell, but honestly if you can't afford your gear upgrades to catch up to that level then how do you plan on outbidding the geared players who are running this specifically for the books? You could possibly get the Pirate Weapon/Pirate Bracelet which could help you out, but you wouldn't be able to use the Pirate Weapon for an upgrade until Awakened Pirate Stage 10 and the Pirate Bracelet while nice would also need to be upgraded as well. 

-----

TLDR version -- I don't see the point in running dungeons that I do not need something from the dungeon specifically for right at that moment. I ran BSH only after I got my weapon/equipment to the point where I needed the items from BSH. I ran NSH only after I got my weapon/equipment to the point where I needed the items from NSH for upgrade. If you don't need the drops right now, then stay out of the dungeon because you're not geared for it yet and/or be prepared to accept upset people leaving.

Archived