Due to suspicious activity, this account has been locked .

Edwardo

All right. 

My account was banned permanently due to participating in in-game item/gold selling event. LOL. No I did not!

The only gold transactions were between my friends and my girl friend's char. And the only two big amount gold transaction (to other people but not my second/third char) were 17 gold to my friend for supporting her to get the Moonwater Merry Potter Technique which in Poharan server it is 35 gold/each at that day. We decided to purchase it together so she can make 5 moonwater transformation stones for me ( and 55 soulstones as well). The other transaction of 5 gold was to my girl friend's char. Except these two, other big amount of gold trans i remember is 10 gold to my third char. So where is gold-selling come from? All my bns friends are willing to provide any evidence the support team need but they just didn't give any chance for making my case clear instead they just closed my account directly and permanently. No evidence of me violating the rules or selling gold and items for making money was showed to me as well.

Here is the last response I get from the support team:

[Removed: See Code of Conduct for details]

I'm really pissed off because they are accusing me for the thing I had never done. Anyone can help me with the situation?

I think NCsoft track the movement of gold/items between players. If you transit large number Gold they take you as Gold Seller and ban you, regardless the fact you never dealt with Gold Sellers before. They really do have some strange criteria about banning people and unfortunately you fit the Criteria: Transition of large portions of Gold between characters, then you send gold to you GF account, then you share common trade - soulstones, merry potters and etc.... 

9 minutes ago, AlcatelOneTouch said:

I think NCsoft track the movement of gold/items between players. If you transit large number Gold they take you as Gold Seller and ban you, regardless the fact you never dealt with Gold Sellers before. They really do have some strange criteria about banning people and unfortunately you fit the Criteria: Transition of large portions of Gold between characters, then you send gold to you GF account, then you share common trade - soulstones, merry potters and etc.... 

Pretty much. I regret for buying pack and purchasing Ncoins now. I 'wasted' around $200. And there's 2000 Ncoins left in my account and around 40 gold in total of two char. Yeah, permanently. So dam great. Considering to move back to CN server or JP server. Just their high ping is annoying therefore i chose BNS US. Anyway, at least I don't need to worry about being banned for sending large amount of gold to my friend LOL.  

As the above post stated, NCSoft tracks items being moved from character to character. It'll flag an account/character when large amounts of gold is being moved to another character through trade request. One way to go around this issue would be to place a very common item on the marketplace for X amount of gold.* This won't flag you as a potential gold seller. This should get you around from being mistakenly banned for an activity you didn't commit. Hopefully you get unbanned.

*Not soliciting any type of way to bypass the system FOR those who sell gold.

Just now, Aria Kyu said:

As the above post stated, NCSoft tracks items being moved from character to character. It'll flag an account/character when large amounts of gold is being moved to another character through trade request. One way to go around this issue would be to place a very common item on the marketplace for X amount of gold.* This won't flag you as a potential gold seller. This should get you around from being mistakenly banned for an activity you didn't commit. Hopefully you get unbanned.

*Not soliciting any type of way to bypass the system FOR those who sell gold.

Thanks for replying :) 

Sounds like a good idea! lol But if someone saw that on the market and booooom. T_T this would be the face you wanna use :P

What I used to do in CN server was always remember to put some common stuff say healing potion or dumpling or anything in the trade to prevent the track (i get this from my friend). I had never experience banning b4 actually , this is my first time lol.

4 minutes ago, Cetra said:

Nah you bought gold and got caught, GG.  Stop lying about it, they can see everything you've done and where all the gold/items come from and go.

Not lying at all bro. It is up to you for saying anything :) I will never admit things i have never done even they permanently banned my account.

2 minutes ago, AlcatelOneTouch said:

Lucky me I have only 1 character and the only thing I ever trade was Gem Stones. I hope NCsoft dont ban me, because  I have dropbox and skype on my taskbar while I afk near some of the Insignia Farms....

Don't worry :P yo won;t got banned for that.

1 minute ago, Edwardo said:

Thanks for replying :) 

Sounds like a good idea! lol But if someone saw that on the market and booooom. T_T this would be the face you wanna use :P

What I used to do in CN server was always remember to put some common stuff say healing potion or dumpling or anything in the trade to prevent the track (i get this from my friend). I had never experience banning b4 actually , this is my first time lol.

Many players get mistakenly banned because they meet a criteria that was meant for those who break the ToS. Unfortunately you were caught for an activity you didn't commit. It's okay to be scared and shocked, that's normal.

For the item, it can be anything that can be placed on the marketplace. A common soul shield, dumplings, tonics, sealing charms, etc.

11 minutes ago, Cetra said:
8 minutes ago, AlcatelOneTouch said:

Lucky me I have only 1 character and the only thing I ever trade was Gem Stones. I hope NCsoft dont ban me, because  I have dropbox and skype on my taskbar while I afk near some of the Insignia Farms....

Nah you bought gold and got caught, GG.  Stop lying about it, they can see everything you've done and where all the gold/items come from and go.

They can see everything but are incapable to track down and wipe out nicknames in general/faction chats that spam gold offers? In addition, they know where the OP gold came from, but are helpless against bots that farm mobs (note that the most popular bot atm. requires a premium account in order to do the farm). Something is not quite right here and that includes your ridiculous statement as well. 

They can see everything but are incapable to track down and wipe out nicknames in general/faction chats that spam gold offers? In addition, they know where the OP gold came from, but are helpless against bots that farm mobs (note that the most popular bot atm. requires a premium account in order to do the farm). Something is not quite right here and that includes your ridiculous statement as well. 

He's trolling. Don't feed into his hands. Just focus on the OP's issue.

Just now, Edwardo said:

I'm requesting them to provide me evidence of me selling-gold or items for real money. Guess they won't reply to me at all LOL

Unfortunately this is typical NC West behavior (I have no clue how they threat their Asian customers). For example, I was prohibited from forums twice; once for "Insulting" (I did not offended anybody in particular) and second time time for "Trolling ans Spamming" (When I raised a thread with the question why I was ever banned in first place). Both times there was no explanation why I am being punished, they only linked me the CoD and guess what... Both Threads that I was punished for were Deleted. So, any evidence of my guilt or innocence is Erased. 

About your account ban. I hear that you can place a support ticket and eventually get unban, although it's unknown when the Issue will be resolved. 

Unfortunately this is typical NC West behavior (I have no clue how they threat their Asian customers). For example, I was prohibited from forums twice; once for "Insulting" (I did not offended anybody in particular) and second time time for "Trolling ans Spamming" (When I raised a thread with the question why I was ever banned in first place). Both times there was no explanation why I am being punished, they only linked me the CoD and guess what... Both Threads that I was punished for were Deleted. So, any evidence of my guilt or innocence is Erased. 

About your account ban. I hear that you can place a support ticket and eventually get unban, although it's unknown when the Issue will be resolved. 

I already submitted the ticket but according to last sentence of the second response from the support team: "Further inquiries about this account may be set to Closed without response." Seems like my account had already been permanently banned and locked, and there is no way to reactivate it again. LOL

"Hello, Thank you for contacting NCSOFT. We have reviewed the details of the action. As a result, we have completely removed the action and restored access to the account. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this matter for you."

Thank god! My account was restored, thx for all the replies :) Have fun and enjoy the game. Wish i never encounter such bad luck again!

WHAT ?

now im afraid to play this game because, i always play with my 3 best friend...and of course we will help each other to get stronger...

transfer huge amount gold maybe possible and banned by that ???!!

now i uninstalling This game...

note:my experience same as @Edward but in different game...and yeah exactly the same case...

and here my Topic << click i just newly add it to my friends PC today. and seeing this topic "Uninstall in process"

And we only have your story if its even true. Dont know but heres what you can do.

Either try to talk with Ncsoft if they still give you automated replies then you can take it to next stage. Though i assume you live somwhere in US so i've no clue how the process would go there but in Finland / Europe i could contact consumer ombudsman (tho not sure if thats even right word for it)

If you're absolutely innocent and take it to next step most likely Ncsoft will just lift your bans and dont want to make big scene. But well it requires lot of time and is it worth of it? Dont know. I would do it and would make huge ruckus.

another legit player got  banned. GG NCSoft.

in 1 year time the population will be left with hackers, cheaters, botters, gold sellers, and master loot ninja because all the legit player is either banned or quit playing because tired being screwed by those hackers, cheaters, botters, gold sellers, and master loot ninja

This is not the forum for who has been banned wrongfully or not.

We, the players, do not know the details and facts. We do not have access to it and we can only guess.

One player giving a sob-story - convincing or not - gives no right to pass judgment.

Offences and penalties are between the accused player and NCsoft.

This topic is a waste of space - close it please ~

Archived