does WTFast work for this game?

Asurastrike

I feel my latency gets a bit high sometimes, especially in arena where my opponent frequently gets the opener on me when we charge towards each other. I hear WTFast reduces the ping, but I have never used it before. Does it work for this game? If so what version should I buy? Basic or advanced?

It did for me. I literally had anywhere from 200 to 330 latency in the arena and the tower of mushin. Now my character actually feels responsive. There are still some lag spikes but they are rare. Different people report different results though, so I'd recommend trying the free trial and see if it helps you.

Biggest problem with using WTFast is that seriously why do we have to pay extra to get better connection to server. I own premium and now i might be forced to buy WTFast after my trial period ends unless Ncsoft magically work their servers but i cant see that happening

Is anyone else not able to log in though? I just dc'd from the game because I needed to get on my alt and it crashed with a server error. Then every time I tried booting the game up again, it would do the same thing at character select. How to fix? I need Wtfast because otherwise, I lose a shit ton of packets. 

Archived