[Suggestion] Revise Premium Rank 10 Benefits

Mesaana

This thread was the most recently updated on the topic and it was resurrected by the OP. I dont mean to start an argument with that last sentence, so please forgive any transgressions.

That being said a Weapons Wardrobe would be cool as hell. I dont buy weapon skins because you cant keep the skin that you bought if you decide to change it in the future. I learned that lesson with the Valentines Skins... so sad, I miss punching things with chocolate cakes... :'(

20 minutes ago, Gorango said:

This thread was the most recently updated on the topic and it was resurrected by the OP. I dont mean to start an argument with that last sentence, so please forgive any transgressions.

That being said a Weapons Wardrobe would would cool as hell. I dont buy weapon skins because you cant keep the skin that you bought if you decide to change it in the future. I learned that lesson with the Valentines Skins... so sad, I miss punching things with chocolate cakes... :'(

I know right? I would buy soooo many weapon skins if they had a weapons wardrobe system. More money for them and more fun for us, win-win right? Maybe it is hard to code?

i still have no idea why they dont add more stuff to premium members, such as, the possibility to buy one special outfif every montth, special emotes, special weapon skins, special haircut, sharing same wardrobe on same account etc...they even can add diffrent  membership price, 10e /15e/ 20e who provide more stuff / life iimprovement /goodies by stage . Premium member page stay empty since one year, like if they dont care about it and dont want to make money. The benefits were usefull at the begining but now only the wardrobe left, and we cant even share outfifs on same account, so do i want to spend 10€ just to be able to store my outfifs....uhmm nah, not anymore . That really sad to see that, the basic "commercial" thing to attract / motivate ppls to subscribe by adding more goodies and improving "life quality" arent implemented.

• 4 months later...

I think adding a "Weapons' Locker" is a separate issue from Rank 10 benefits, but it's definitely an excellent and valuable idea for a large number of players.

As far as benefits go, I think the most sorely missed item is probably "bonus" or "reward" points with all purchases made with NCoin after having reached rank 10. Even something as simple as adding a small credit of Hongmoon Coin proportional to the amount of NCoin spent at any given time would be a welcome addition, because Rank 10 feels insubstantial compared to the gains made by reaching previous tiers of Premium Membership. I know that we'll get a 30% boost to peaches farmed, which is definitely great, but the main point of this thread is revising the "hard credits" from continued patronage of the game.

Archived