What soul shields can I fuse into

inception

1 hour ago, inception said:

Which soul shields can I fuse into my Sacrifice soul shields from Tomb of Exiles?
It won't let me put blight into them... I have all the fusion dust in the world but I don't know what goes into them or where to get them.
Need help ASAP!

There is no need to waste time or money or fusion powder to fuse things on your Sacrifice soul shield as it will be more than (i used to have blue soul shields at that point in the game) enough to get you to max lvl and thats when you get the best soul shields ingame and start caring about fusing the critical on it.

Hope that help and again do not waste your time thinking about it and get to max lvl.

12 minutes ago, inception said:

Would love a detailed answer and not a "green crit shield into it" because that doesn't make sense.  There is no green shield boss or vendor..

Apologies for the vagueness.

You can't fuse soul shields of the same set (For example blight w/ blight) even if they're of different rarities.

Like @DroxX9 there really isn't a point in fusing soul shields until you get to 45. 

Since nobody really explained it:

In order to fuse a soul shield into another soul shield they need to be of the same region. The regions are pretty much split into levels, so 1-20, 21-36, 37-45, 46-50. You also can't use a soul shield of the same set. For example if you attempt to use a soul shield from Viridian Coast on a Cinderlands soul shield (E.g. Blight > Sacrifice) it wont work. Similarly using Sacrifice > Sacrifice wont work.

Anything else from the same region will work, even if it's not the same level. For example the set obtained from the Pinchy world boss roulette will work on the Sacrifice soul shield set.

The amount of stats you get is based on the amount of stats that the original soul shield had, for example a soul shield with 30 crit will give less than a soul shield with 50 crit when you use them for fusion. This means a Pinchy soul shield piece #8 will give more than piece #1 (since they all give crit).

There is a special type of soul shield you can purchase off the broker or craft yourself using the soul wardens crafting. These soul shields are called Primers and have a prefix of the region they're used for (E.g. Moonwater Plains Critical Soul Shield Primer). You can get a green version or an artisanal (blue) version of the soul shield, these shields give a lot more crit and have a smaller range, meaning rather than getting 10-30 crit from dungeon set you would get something closer to 28-40 from a primer.

Even though I have a ton of cinderland valor stones, even more than a ton of fusion powder, and less than a cockhair from 36, all breakthrough pieces and plenty to feed to each piece. I think it would make it abreeze to do this and level with that set fused with renowned cinderland shields fused in.
that way i can solo pve faster

Archived