NERF SUMMONERS

Sonofabyss

Summoners are ridiculously overpowered and they don't do shit, its a most ducking dumbest class in the game for 4 year old's and under. I can't take this game seriously anymore its just a *cricket*ing joke now. Fix this shit or go the way Wildstar went, to oblivion.

Have a nice day

8 minutes ago, MENT said:

lol l2p before ask such non seance things, Summoner is the weakest class over the arena. in open world pvp summoner is great.

not sure if an uninformed noob bout the high elo positions or just a scummoner himself

10 hours ago, yzr said:

not sure if an uninformed noob bout the high elo positions or just a scummoner himself

Dude i have summoner as well as Destroyer as well as assassin. PVE dailys = summoner+destroyer, PVP assassin.

Learn to play your class and no summoner will be issue for you.

25 minutes ago, MENT said:

Dude i have summoner as well as Destroyer as well as assassin. PVE dailys = summoner+destroyer, PVP assassin.

Learn to play your class and no summoner will be issue for you.

You must be the next Hongmoon Master thx 4 your advise Sensei

12 hours ago, Sonofabyss said:

Summoners are ridiculously overpowered and they don't do shit, its a most ducking dumbest class in the game for 4 year old's and under. I can't take this game seriously anymore its just a *cricket*ing joke now. Fix this shit or go the way Wildstar went, to oblivion.

Have a nice day

Lol, what's funny is the game has been out for years in other regions and is still VERY popular in those other regions. Blade & Soul isn't going to die any time soon. No, it's not going anywhere. The only one going somewhere is you (leave the game already) buh-bye!

12 hours ago, Sonofabyss said:

Have a nice day

NCSoft isn't the one balancing the game right now. As everyone has been saying everywhere on the forum, we are running an older version of the game, and the company is working on updating us to the latest version.

The latest version with level 50 and all the hongmoon skills is where the game is balanced. Until then everything is whatever.

Let's see how many times I can copy paste this same message around the forums.

6 hours ago, MENT said:

lol l2p before ask such non seance things, Summoner is the weakest class over the arena. in open world pvp summoner is great.

Obviously retarded. Summoner holds the #1 spot in NA arena and gold/plat are full of summoners.

21 minutes ago, Raiyze said:

Obviously retarded. Summoner holds the #1 spot in NA arena and gold/plat are full of summoners.

actually summoners and bd .. followed by players with little lag as KFM and FM .. spam stuns or root locks seems the only way to get through PvP 

NOT sure how people think the PvP is so great in this game .. and atm it really is painful

FYI pls don't nerf summonerts yet I have given up on all the others so I want to be cheap and sleazy too in the arena

Archived