WHERE THE *cricket*

Wei2Owlsome

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Merkhenx said:

dude, it is banneable, read the therms of use and service, insulting other players or forum user lead to a ban of your account. you are going to be banned here too, that's a fact, we all are just waiting for that moment, and we ae going to keep you and this moment on our hearts.

i wish you the best :3, for giving us these great moments.

xoxo

Nope that's not the case. they *cricket*ed it up. They haven't call becauyse they *cricket*ing retarded can't handle customer support properly.

Just now, Wei2Owlsome said:

Nope that's not the case. they *cricket*ed it up. They haven't call becauyse they *cricket*ing retarded can't handle customer support properly.

Someone has obviously not bothered reading the rules of conduct. Thread at the top of this forum in fact. And yes racial slurs, threats of violence and such, even in game, are bannable offenses.

Just now, Wei2Owlsome said:

that's exactly the case, you just said that you insulted some people in pvp... 
after that they reported you, and a gm banned you, that usually happens when you insult people.

and you keep insulting everyone, GM included... that will lkead to the ban of your forum account child.

1 minute ago, EverybodyLovesPenguins said:

Instead of telling the GM's in a calm and respectable way about the matter.. you went in the forums, made a thread, and act like a little btch.

They can see it now that banning you was the right call. lol

oh i am very CALM in the tickets. They don't give a *cricket*. I am done playing nice. people always abuse people being nice. I am DONE being nice.

3 minutes ago, deathstar2190 said:

btw i find iot halirious how every time he trys to swear it says cricket :P

So i presume the whole game is all *cricket* *cricket* *cricket* because the starting character nick is *cricket*. GG NCsoft, nice design. NOW *cricket*ING ANSWER ME.

15 minutes ago, OkamiTsuchi said:

This thread is amusing. He must be a real jewel and pride of his parents if he is acting this way. And I bet more than likely his "message" was full of more than a few racial slurs and threats of violence.

So, let the meltdown continue so I can continue to be amused.

T1yHj4q.gif

You will be amused. One day you will taste the shit and don't *cricket*ing meltdown I dare you.

3 minutes ago, Merkhenx said:

after that they reported you, and a gm banned you, that usually happens when you insult people.

and you keep insulting everyone, GM included... that will lkead to the ban of your forum account child.

Priorities, ironic isn't it. 

Btw they are active now, been days on the forum. Yet these players are not banned, whisper and add them if you'd like.

5 minutes ago, Wei2Owlsome said:

and they DESERVED THIS KIND OF TREATMENT BECAUSE THEY *cricket*ING SHITTING BANNED ME FOR NO VALID REASON AND REFUSE TO RESPOND.

They don't owe you anything. You aren't entitled to anything, and I can already tell, you deserved being banned. And actually before you start your little no nothing assumptions, I have been banned before. One time was when I tried to act like you, and it got me no where. Doing this kind of stuff in real life will get you no where to, except a visit from local police officers for disorderly contact. And assuming your lip, you most likely used racial slurs, attacks and threats of violence. So yes, you deserved the ban.

6 minutes ago, Merkhenx said:

They insulted me and they can't take it the fact I beat them with lv25 and they are severla lvls higher than me. GM should ban those *cricket*tards for being a sore loser.

they wont respond AT ALL if u talk to them like that

who exactally  maks u think that ur entitiled to a reply asap?

do u know how many people actualyl play this game?

yes they do reply if u be nice

i had trouble with my resloustion on my screan and when i made a ticket they replied quite quickly

You sound like a brat right now! 

Just be patient and TRY to be nice, and if you can't try you can atleast act like it. Stop whining and remain calm until a solution is found.

I doubt you'll get anywhere yelling at them like this. Patience is key whether you like it or not. 

I don't agree that they should ban players for raging, unless you start some death threats or some shit. Keep your rage at a minimum and maybe you won't be banned.

7 minutes ago, Wei2Owlsome said:

that's kinda funny. becuase of how it reflects NCsoft is going get flip so bad on this fail invalid ban.

I am curious what you are going to do? I remember a few years ago a group of people from a game known as City of Heroes thought they were going to force NCSoft to shut down because they shuttered their precious game, and there were at least 50,000 (though only 28,000 I think it was signed a petition) of them. So what are you going to do when you were the one that broke the rules?

hahaha-no.jpg

Archived