Solo Brightstone Ruins in <14 minutes

Aerroon

Today I went and solod Brightstone Ruins on my force master and to my surprise it only took 13 minutes and 45 seconds and I wasn't even trying to set a good time. I believe that Force Masters can now effectively solo this dungeon.

Video:

My skilltree for this: https://bnstree.com/FM?build=45010002553125632265333943125011106332513324122110332632124941239222373241011

Been doing this for a few days as well now with Awakened Siren weapon, with an Ice build. It bores me to death, but the income from Moonwater Tears is great for these expensive upgrades!

I definetly see the Spider dungeon being possible as well. But I guess the recipe % from BSR makes this one a better dungeon to farm in the long run^^

Nice video!

It is a lot of fun the first couple times to solo, but then it gets old.  I normally duo this with my wife since we are sharing everything to keep each other on the same gear level when we upgrade.  For me, no point in soloing unless my wife is not around to duo with me.

Yeah monkey and ruins are the easiest(and less annoying),although piggy and spider are easy too.But not worth the effort,atleast not now.NExt patch when second moonwater radiant ring been released(purple hexa diamond 35 ap)then yeah spider all the way.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived