Anybody else taking it easy?

MalachiBick

I feel like i don't want to spend an absorbent amount of time into a class i know i will be dropping when ever they #unlockthelock  so i have kinda just been browsing forums/streams and doing some dailies getting my crafting  up to par i guess then i get off, i don't even do all 40 dailies just pvp and  some of the BS/NS. All in all i kinda don't really have the urge to play the game anymore  i am sure not everybody feels this way but it's like Black Desert can't really throw your self into a game if you don't have the class you want.

=====DISCLAIMER======= I am not complaining about lack of content so before you go off talking out your rectum plz read before talking thx

I%20dunno.gif

Not burning out is the best way to play. I love the game to death but if I miss a few important daily so that I can help out a clan member farm a weapon I'm good with that. The game's very forgiving about that kinda stuff, there's always a lot of stuff that you can do to get you back on your feet at end game.

I personally have been taking it easy. I'd log onto the game when I have an urge, farm some stuff, windstride places, reorder gathering stuff, and even do some dailies if I feel like it - I rarely complete all my dailies, and most often than not, only doing blackram supply. I have been at level 44 for a while now (almost a week), because I don't want to level up until new content/new story-line is released.

I have also made a summoner, who I am enjoying spending some time on when I am 'bored' on my main.

Originally, the urge for me to play the game was great, however, the urge is lessening, not because of the game not having a class I like, but because there's not really a rush for it as well as no sense of reward after you've upgraded everything, so I am delaying most things I have to do because I'm afraid of running out of stuff to do (ie. upgrading, soul shields etc.).

I don't get all these kids on the forum complaining about a lack of content and stuff that is broken. The game was released less then a month ago and I'm not anywhere near endgame content. NCSoft is still in the procces of getting the game to run perfectly but people appearently don't understand that running an online game is no pick-nick.

2 minutes ago, pinkpiggy said:

What does unlockthelock mean? 

It';s a Twitter hash tag  the warlock community has been using on Twitter. I think Sycogenesis made one among other ppl  but so far he's only one i saw post a link to his tweet bout it, it's in the unlock the warlock already thread

I've been taking it easy as well, since I'm also waiting for the warlock to come out. I'm currently focused on hoarding as much stuff (trans. stones, etc.) and gold as possible, which I'll then ship over to my warlock when it finally comes out. I'm not terribly interested in playing this game atm, since I'm only interested in warlock ... </3  :<

Archived