EU Server Latency is a joke.

Carsten

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logged in, entered poh, casted few skills, logged out \o/
I guess today isn't my day. Will see tomorow. 

Also will do ping test. Now I don't have mood to start this "crappy game" again to get IP to do so \o/

On 13.2.2016 at 9:29 PM, Carsten said:

the Current state of the servers are beyond crap.

Indeed... I have garbage ping and latency and such. I'm thinking about quiting the game since it's not getting better! i been trying to do everything to fix this but nothing works. And i saw live stream today and they said: "we can't fix the internet" "until almost all say on servers it's an issue we will look into it" and they kept saying about peoples "router's" and "internet" can be the issue bla bla.

Might be it's some people "router" and "internet" or what not but thats NOT my case as i been checking all the "tips and guides they offered". As well i have "top-end computer" stats: Intel i7-4790k 4.4GHz (Quadcore), 32 Gig ram, Gtx 980 Graphics, and SSD Harddrives, as well as this i have fiber internet (live in Norway) still i always get garbage ping and latency in Blade & Soul.

And i must say i find it wierd i don't get this in ANY of my other online games and i have a lot! many mmo and what not!

This is 100% blade and soul's fault and they need to start look into this or they will lose a lot of players as no one want's to play when it's so terrible.

Just wanted to add i have up to 200+++ ping or more... In other games i'm from 5 to 45 max.

Server i play on is: Windrest EU.

Also would like to add i find this very sad since i really like the game, but no one want's to play under these conditions.

and still up.

Seriously, the EU server are so bad that i could play on NA server and have a better ping.

In that case, there is something REALLY wrong with their server, and its clearly not player internet fault.

But yeah that's disgusting having such bad server service and having ping / latency issue like if we were playing east BnS

Archived