payment

Airtaz

Up to 12 hours for a payment to get processed?  Are you serious? 3 hours so far...

I can swipe a card through my phone and have it instantly paid.  What gives?  

I can't help to think that this is ran out of someone's basement sometimes.... /argh.

yeah, yeah.... stop venting on the forums, blah blah blah.

Don't worry Airtaz, I am right there with ya.

Purchased 2 different Ncoin bundles at around 1pm EST and they did not appear in my account for EXACTLY 12 HOURS. 

Its a bit frustrating, I more than agree. Hopefully as the game gets updated for NA the processes will get a bit speedier.

Just now, Nickilli said:

The wait time is an anti fraud prevention especially if you are a first time buyer of NCcoin or with the processing company Digital River.

Ah , I was not aware of that, But thats good to know. Ill be sure to pass this along to anyone else in my group that is having the first time wait period and freaking out about it.

7 hours ago, Nickilli said:

The wait time is an anti fraud prevention especially if you are a first time buyer of NCcoin or with the processing company Digital River.

How do we kow this to be true?  I'm not finding this explanation anywhere from this company.  

I can order anything I want from Austrailia, Germany, Switz, Japan, for example.... without any problems at all, at any cost.  But this gaming company sits on my 20 bucks for some anti-fraud prevention crap?  My credit card offers all the protection I need.  I really don't need it from a video game distributing company.  I mean really, what are they doing?  Just sitting there waiting for someone to *cricket*?  Then they decide whelp, their complaining so it must be a real purchase... signed.  

Their role is to run it and to keep my information secure.  This is just one more thing really annoying me.

I always buy ncoins voucher from amazon now. More fast and reliable.

I see some people were banned by ncsoft because their credit card or paypall give a false alert on ncsoft system.

And the price in amazon = ncsoft price too. So i dont see any reason tp buy directly from ncsoft now.

8 hours ago, Nickilli said:

Not so. I think its simply a load balance thing. My first and second  purchase on my account was instant they were one after the next but instant, refreshed page and ncoins for both purchases were there, got the confirmation emails for both purchases same time and everything.

However, different day, my third purchase on same account took me five minutes and first purchase on another account with same card took 5 hours. I made the 3rd purchase on my account five hours after I made the 1st purchase on the other account...and it took five minutes 

15 minutes ago, chinmi said:

I always buy ncoins voucher from amazon now. More fast and reliable.

I see some people were banned by ncsoft because their credit card or paypall give a false alert on ncsoft system.

And the price in amazon = ncsoft price too. So i dont see any reason tp buy directly from ncsoft now.

Hmm, I didn't now that was an option.  Maybe I should just have my CC company cancel the payment and go a different route.  It sort of sickens me that if you plan on playing this game to the later levels, you are sort of forced to pay for more inventory space or the game just either comes to a halt or you dump everything you are supposed to be keeping for crafting/upgrading.... different rant though.

Thanks for the tip!

Dont you have to 

15 minutes ago, Kirren said:

My recomendation to every one is Never by NCoin from the NCsoft site buy the Ncoin cards from like amazon or something your gonna be better off.

Does it process instantly all the time, every time? If yes then yea, id rather a constant delivery time than some random variable time.
 Also think that this is a method to ease up payment process loads on NC's end. Like I assumed...load balance issue?

2 hours ago, Airtaz said:

How do we kow this to be true?  I'm not finding this explanation anywhere from this company.  

I can order anything I want from Austrailia, Germany, Switz, Japan, for example.... without any problems at all, at any cost.  But this gaming company sits on my 20 bucks for some anti-fraud prevention crap?  My credit card offers all the protection I need.  I really don't need it from a video game distributing company.  I mean really, what are they doing?  Just sitting there waiting for someone to *cricket*?  Then they decide whelp, their complaining so it must be a real purchase... signed.  

Their role is to run it and to keep my information secure.  This is just one more thing really annoying me.

Honestly believe what you want and yes I know it is easier to believe in conspiracies then the truth.

I have worked with Digital River before and I am very aware of their practices.

1 hour ago, Nickilli said:

Honestly believe what you want and yes I know it is easier to believe in conspiracies then the truth.

I have worked with Digital River before and I am very aware of their practices.

Whuh?  Asking for clarification is believing in a conspiracy?  You read too much into shit.  Sorry not everyone takes everyone else's word as gospel and you get offended so easily.

BTW, others:  You can find that 12 hour disclaimer on their site after digging around awhile.  It still doesn't explain why it takes so long, and what they are actually doing to provide themselves assurance the charges are real/legit.  So if anything, I think it's what someone mentioned about the balance and load possibility... although similar companies don't have this issue.

3 hours ago, Katush said:

Dont you have to 

Does it process instantly all the time, every time? If yes then yea, id rather a constant delivery time than some random variable time.
 Also think that this is a method to ease up payment process loads on NC's end. Like I assumed...load balance issue?

it's always instant from amazon. after we check out amazon instantly give us a code

go to ncsoft account management, add the code to the code database

click the ncoins, and apply the code

simple and fast.

the only drawback is for non us citizen, u need a us billing address, non us credit card work, it just need a us shipping address to buy digital items from amazon... which is easily fix by making a legit us billing address using DHL - borderlinx website 

1 hour ago, chinmi said:

it's always instant from amazon. after we check out amazon instantly give us a code

go to ncsoft account management, add the code to the code database

click the ncoins, and apply the code

simple and fast.

the only drawback is for non us citizen, u need a us billing address, non us credit card work, it just need a us shipping address to buy digital items from amazon... which is easily fix by making a legit us billing address using DHL - borderlinx website 

I have several US skybox addresses but I cannot under no circumstances put that in the credit card info if they ask for billing address for card, my bank will flag the card and shut it down immediately. I currently have 2 US skybox addresses attached to my amazon account though, is it the amazon account that needs a US address? If so then its not a prob for me.

4 hours ago, Airtaz said:

Whuh?  Asking for clarification is believing in a conspiracy?  You read too much into shit.  Sorry not everyone takes everyone else's word as gospel and you get offended so easily.

BTW, others:  You can find that 12 hour disclaimer on their site after digging around awhile.  It still doesn't explain why it takes so long, and what they are actually doing to provide themselves assurance the charges are real/legit.  So if anything, I think it's what someone mentioned about the balance and load possibility... although similar companies don't have this issue.

You saying it is crap that they use a verification process to confirm legit card use then saying they are just sitting there waiting for someone to complain sure sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. You would rather believe they do it to upset customers rather then protect themselves and customers from fraud. There is no basis for that claim and as I said I have years of experience with digital river even an account with them so I know how they work.

4 minutes ago, Nickilli said:

You saying it is crap that they use a verification process to confirm legit card use then saying they are just sitting there waiting for someone to complain sure sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. You would rather believe they do it to upset customers rather then protect themselves and customers from fraud. There is no basis for that claim and as I said I have years of experience with digital river even an account with them so I know how they work.

Just go somewhere else.  You are wrong on everything you said.  You have nothing to offer in this thread other than spewed crap from your mouth and a tinfoil hat.

I can assure you I have played and paid for more online games and online shopping than you can imagine.  This is the only one that ever took 12 hours.  If their service takes that long, it's garbage... pure and simple.

16 hours ago, Katush said:

I have several US skybox addresses but I cannot under no circumstances put that in the credit card info if they ask for billing address for card, my bank will flag the card and shut it down immediately. I currently have 2 US skybox addresses attached to my amazon account though, is it the amazon account that needs a US address? If so then its not a prob for me.

the billing address is your card real billing address.

the shipping address is your usa shipping address :)

Archived