What is iFrame..?

Elezen

I was doing the Blackram Supply Chain first time today and was wondering how to dodge the "hot" water from the first boss some1 told me to iframe... what is that? (Im an assassin) and is there other way than iframe to dodge that? 

As Promestein said, you take no damage. I am a sin too, so i feel as if i can tell you what to use.

Your C, Lotus Kick, in the Move 1 Tier 2 upgrade resists damage, iFrames.

Your SS, backstep resists damage, iFrame. 

Your V, Lotus escape on Tier 2, resists damage for the time you are moving to it and 1 second after.

Your Q, Shadow Dance resists damage you are currently taking and goes stealth in return.

Your X, Smoke Screen it is called when you go on Move 2, Tier 2, resists projectile damage.

and finally your 2 resists damage you would take, and puts you in stealth.

Hope i helped.

• 1 month later...

IFrame WTF?! I thought it is some kind of fashion show. :D :D :D I am too old for this. In Conan language it calls Bubble or Shield. :) "Use your bubble!" or "Bubbled up!" Used to say. :) 

Edited by Vyky

I think "iframe", even though too technical, stuck because it's short. Something like Bubble or Shield does no work well, as it implies no or slow mobility and medium long duration, while in B&S most invulnerability is highly transient, often lasting only fractions of sections.

Still I sometimes try to make a point not to use "iframe" for invulnerabilty effects that have a given duration in seconds, but only for those that are tied to an animation. In the community, they are often interchangeable, though.

• 4 years later...
3 hours ago, 893645_1452550594 said:

How exactly do you do this iFraming? I am stuck trying to complete the ranger skill for archer in the training room and I have done everything I can think of and it wont successfully complete it

You have to time your iFrame and only cast it when your about to get hit, In training room you can tell by the (circle expanding around the boss) use your iFrame when it's almost fully expanded that's when the boss will cast the spell and you iFrame it, unlike most other classes, on archer you will have to time your iFrames more carefully as there are no space for errors but you will get used to it over time, honestly it's very easy, once you complete it once you will probably never fail again ^^

On 13/02/2016 at 8:21 PM, Elezen said:

Thanks for those info but which one better Q or V?

All your IFrames are important, there is no "which one is better" It depends on situation.

Edited by SayhaSeer