I bought character alteration and am sad

Handsoff

Im new and I thought I could change gender with alteration... but you cannot. It's like they false advertised on me. I am very dissatifisied and it should state in the details that it cannot alter the gender... I really want a refund of the last purchase, but I know you can't get one. I am very saddened. I should of just bought a new character slot instead... so I could of saved coin too..

Send in a ticket and state that the item is misleading and does not make it clear that it does not allow gender swap. You will have to wait a week or so, but they will do something about it.

I went through something similar and thy fixed the issue for me as a one time only case. I appreciated what they did a lot :)

8 minutes ago, Handsoff said:

Im new and I thought I could change gender with alteration... but you cannot. It's like they false advertised on me. I am very dissatifisied and it should state in the details that it cannot alter the gender... I really want a refund of the last purchase, but I know you can't get one. I am very saddened. I should of just bought a new character slot instead... so I could of saved coin too..

... What in the world made you think you could change your gender with one of those? It's a different screen, you can't even use the same profile saves...

Archived