Stop asking for "nerf this, buff that" etc..

Tikku

3 minutes ago, Artifact said:

You sound mad. Why do yo u care about what others do? You are not entitled to anything....lol Move on.

You make valid points and they're true but again.....why does it bother you?

Because the forums and game chat is full of crying. Gives my headache just to read it. People need to learn the facts

There's nothing you can do about it is why I said move on... You can't control people or tell them what to do. They ask a lot of stupid questions like "wheres my escape button" but it's whatever, it's the internet and asking questions is easier than googling, apparently. Which is not, I only use google.

What i dont get is the requests some people make is outright unreasonable and delusional. Do they even think twice? The shit they ask is not even possible and NCWEST isnt even the Developers.

30 minutes ago, Tikku said:

They won't. We get the same patches they released in korea 50 years ago. They wont do anything to buff or nerf stuff in the middle. Just follow the timeline like a good cat you are. Thank you.

50 years... you are kind of over exaggerating with that number don't you think? 

Aside from that, yea I heard that we are following the same patches as the ones in Korea which would mean that more balance patches will happen in the future and also mean that NCSOFT has not control over class balance. 

All we can do is wait and learn how to deal with the so called "OP classes" until another balance patch comes and by that time the players who plays one of the "weaker classes" should have a much more easier time when they get the additional skill points at lvl 50 or even if said "weaker class" gets a couple of buffs as well. 

Archived