ok NCSoft Blizzard whoever PLEASE NERF!!

Koter

Please pleaes take a look at destroyers, force masters, kung fu masters and assassins. Seriously after the patch these classes are more broken than they were before? wtf game balancing is this. if you dont nerf these classes soon im just gonna head back to WoW i guess. cause the pvp in this game is so unbalanced its actually sickenining.

1 minute ago, Koter said:

Please pleaes take a look at destroyers, force masters, kung fu masters and assassins. Seriously after the patch these classes are more broken than they were before? wtf game balancing is this. if you dont nerf these classes soon im just gonna head back to WoW i guess. cause the pvp in this game is so unbalanced its actually sickenining.

The game is quite balanced. However, your skill as a player will not be balanced through patches. This is something you can only do on your own. Practice and get better. Or by all means, please go ahead and leave. Buh-bye o/ don't let the door hit you on your way out making you any more butthurt than you already are.

you do understand one player wont make a difference in the long run?

The only advice i have for you is this:

Be patient. Players are utilizing their skills to either be cheesy or to be skillfull

It will take time to learn most pro BnS players have thousands if not more games played we only just got the game.

I have seen so many videos of players dominating on multiple classes because of this 

Yes there will always be imbalances. But what will make you a better pvper is learning how o counter said imbalances with your own experience

1 hour ago, Jamein said:

Judging from the classes he has trouble with, FM/Destro/Assassin/KFM I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this guy is a summoner.

Which makes this entire topic so full of irony I'm gonna choke on it.

Now that would just be very very sad.

Archived