Hongmoon Skill 2 Scroll Quest Bugged?

T ACO

Supposed to be a Booklet drops from BSH 4man that gives you a quest, however there's also supposed to be an Achieve that allows you to buy that item which is to get 10 hits with the skill that is going to be unlocked on BSH6/4M final boss, Beggar in the Cave and on Pohwaran

4 hours ago, MioRaem said:

Supposed to be a Booklet drops from BSH 4man that gives you a quest, however there's also supposed to be an Achieve that allows you to buy that item which is to get 10 hits with the skill that is going to be unlocked on BSH6/4M final boss, Beggar in the Cave and on Pohwaran

Oh please clarify, so we only need to hit x10? BSH final boss, the dreadtide arena final boss? and poharan?

Summoner needs to use RB skill 10 times on the listed boss, Beggar in Moonlake and I think was Pohwaran, they changed it in a lot of version so I don't remember the original might have been mushin floor 7 boss not beggar.

But no point doing now until they add achieve otherwise doesn't count.

16 minutes ago, Neveroutgunned said:

My understanding is you can get Rumblebees from the 4Man and you get Sunflower from the Zen Bean from 5000 Beans in PVP. In your screenshot your using Sunflower so I doubt you would get the Rumblebees Achivement.

oh I already unlocked the sunflower hongmen skill (4.5k beans) but I prefer the rumblebees since Im planning to use wind spec.

35 minutes ago, MioRaem said:

Summoner needs to use RB skill 10 times on the listed boss, Beggar in Moonlake and I think was Pohwaran, they changed it in a lot of version so I don't remember the original might have been mushin floor 7 boss not beggar.

But no point doing now until they add achieve otherwise doesn't count.

yeah makes sense there's no achievement for it, anyways thanks, I got confused. Thanks for all the replies.

On 11.2.2016 at 6:56 PM, Youmukon said:

Hello there,

Just dropping by to say that this issue is currently being looked at.

Thanks again for raising it!

The Questline still dosnt work. The Achievement is missing from the Game not only on SM on other Classes aswell. Any News on when this will be fixed?

8 minutes ago, Sp1n Kuro said:

the achievement is in game for assassins o.o

You just have to eat a royal zen bean for it, so I guess they added a workaround?

thats for an entirely different branch, not the branch that the skill book opens. the HM skill book quest is still bugged. 

On 2/11/2016 at 7:56 PM, Youmukon said:

Hello there,

Just dropping by to say that this issue is currently being looked at.

Thanks again for raising it!

srs;y ppl are working hard to get the skill only to find out that the skill dont works .. even after 10h of maintenance + some crash down of servs in eu multipel times so in late game to find out that u cant use that skill after w8ing all this time and get rdy for it .. srsly i very dispointing .... i`m glad that the zean bean skill works wich is good for nothing but the main legendary skill wich ppl needs and wish to unlock is bug ... why not ... ppl are really sad about this 

Archived