People with bad ping

Raidann

Go to Metacritic, leave a bad review.. It's one of the only ways the devs will even think about changing anything, if at all. If enough people slam this game hopefully they will at least make less money off unsuspecting people who don't know better.

I'm done with it.

Well, our displeasure have to mean a displeasure for them. I am going around making negative reviews and rating the game bad right now. Game is halfway unplayable and this issue has been reported for over a week and there has been 0 response.

Lack of communication destroys everything. We need a communication managers like in League of Legends.

NCSoft doesnt respect players. We are for them only stupid kids, when there is a lot of 25+ players.

I can say that NCSoft shiit on us, when they ignore all this posts and players with this problem.

Im so pissed off when they dont care about it.

It is something like you have a big shop, customer comes to you and ask for something. You ignore him and even think that he is retard or what. There is the same. We use their service and we ends like that.

I quit the game, and probably won't come back once march hits with a few other game releases im looking at. It's a shame really, the pvp seemed like it could be fun, and was the only reason i started playing. 40ms in open world, 250-330ms in arena. It's completely unplayable for someone competitive 

All ya'll are salt af.  you all need the lort, leaving bad reviews on many websites because your ISP is crap is stupid and you should uninstall and leave. bye 

your stupid af kid. I changed my isp just recently to fibre optic 100/100 and lowered my ping in games and speedtests by 7ms avg. I was always looking to switch isp but felt it was a good time, and i'm paying a lower amount anyway. The arena is still 250-330ms before and after, even though my open world ping is better. The problem is on ncsoft's end. So shut the *cricket* up. scrub.

3 hours ago, Chesnya said:

All ya'll are salt af.  you all need the lort, leaving bad reviews on many websites because your ISP is crap is stupid and you should uninstall and leave. bye 

Shut the *cricket* up you piece of shit, I have 25 ping to the wildstar server located in the same datacenter but BnS just goes to shit as soon as you enter the arena. Wtf is your problem, gtfo.

Archived