WHAT HAPPENNED TO MY CHARACTER

Dasom

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why i play male.

First - i don't like females in this game because of bigger ass than body

Second - i'm spending about 1 hour in character creation when i'm creating a lady, about 10 seconds when i'm creating a male (i'm changing only hairstyle, nothing more)

Third - Always when i create a female character, i'm deleting her because of wrong position of eyes etc...

Fourth - I'll create warlock male, because i'm watching anime and imo, males are better in "dark magic" like warlock have. (Thanks Zeref)

(I'm male gender)

Btw, sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand me.

After reading this thread I logged into my lyn to see if her hairstyle had changed to the shorter forehead style but unfortunately it's still the same huge forehead style, which luckily doesn't look as bad on the lyns with their ears :(

I can understand why people would be upset that their toon looked different then when they had created it and I hope that you can get a free appearance change voucher so you can alter it to your preference.

Honestly I reeeeally hope they don't switch back to the massive forehead style of the haircut as I was thinking of using it on my jin warlock now that it doesn't look so weird.

Archived