Is there a surrender option?

Malix

There is not a way to do that. If you take the time to learn their mechanics, it's not nearly so frustrating to face them. Regardless of what class you are, check out this video (skip past the skill build if you aren't a BM). He does a great job of explaining the moves of assassin, what they do, and what type of actions can limit their strength.

Just now, Malix said:

its so frustrating because ost of the ones i get just cheese stun and ranked attacks, even ran the clock out...

There are things you can do to give them less opportunities to stealth, and ways to counter their openers out of stealth. Calling their class mechanics cheese isn't helping you - it's an excuse not to learn how to deal with it. 

20 hours ago, ChiisaiRyuu said:

there quite easy to counter but once you do you can deal alot of damage to them :) and thanks for saying there balanced unlike Bd's and summoners xD

An assassin calling out other classes, really?

I don't see LBM and summoners attacking for 2 seconds for so to stealth for an eternity until the timer runs out and win by most damage dealt because the other player didn't get to do anything, cuz you know, he can't see you.

6 hours ago, Twitchybird said:

I don't see LBM and summoners attacking for 2 seconds for so to stealth for an eternity until the timer runs out and win by most damage dealt because the other player didn't get to do anything, cuz you know, he can't see you.

Basically this.

7 hours ago, Twitchybird said:

Assassins don't have a magic button called 'stealth'. If they are always in stealth it means you're doing something you shouldn't or playing right into their game. Most commonly into their counter.

Here are all the ways they have to enter stealth;

1- Their 1 (charge), which only stealths if they're in your back. 6s CD

2- Decoy (1.5s counter with 8s cooldown). Free wins vs ppl who keep hitting into it.

3- Their Q. (8s CD but it will only stealth if they do it as they are about to get hit, the window is 0.2s)

4- Their tab in melee while not stealthed.  Kick you and puts the sin into stealth only if you have a poison stack on you.

5. Their tab-escape. 36s CD, stealths the sin and does a flashbang.

6. The smoke-bomb if specced a certain way (mostly only against other sins). Longest stealth of 10s and doesn't require a condition. Just puts you into stealth. But the smoke-bomb becomes a 1m30s cd used this way.

Keep in mind they can do virtually nothing out of stealth, they need it to defend or start combos.

It may seem like a lot but most of these methods require the sin to predict his opponent. I write this knowing there's a good 70% chance you'll just dismiss this info and keep this mentality that sins are just OP regardless of the FACT that the biggest representations in arenas are Summ, BD and Destro. In the other 30%' case, I hope it was helpful.

12 hours ago, Kurotsuki said:

Assassins don't have a magic button called 'stealth'. If they are always in stealth it means you're doing something you shouldn't or playing right into their game. Most commonly into their counter.

Here are all the ways they have to enter stealth;

1- Their 1 (charge), which only stealths if they're in your back. 6s CD

2- Decoy (1.5s counter with 8s cooldown). Free wins vs ppl who keep hitting into it.

3- Their Q. (8s CD but it will only stealth if they do it as they are about to get hit, the window is 0.2s)

4- Their tab in melee while not stealthed.  Kick you and puts the sin into stealth only if you have a poison stack on you.

5. Their tab-escape. 36s CD, stealths the sin and does a flashbang.

6. The smoke-bomb if specced a certain way (mostly only against other sins). Longest stealth of 10s and doesn't require a condition. Just puts you into stealth. But the smoke-bomb becomes a 1m30s cd used this way.

Keep in mind they can do virtually nothing out of stealth, they need it to defend or start combos.

It may seem like a lot but most of these methods require the sin to predict his opponent. I write this knowing there's a good 70% chance you'll just dismiss this info and keep this mentality that sins are just OP regardless of the FACT that the biggest representations in arenas are Summ, BD and Destro. In the other 30%' case, I hope it was helpful.

Oh i know the sin has to engage to stealth, which is why i said "attack for 2 seconds, for so to stealth away"

Archived