Powerslam nerf?

Marceosues

Just read on the patch notes that surrounding enemys hit with powerslam are only downed for 1 second, not 3....this will probably make it more annoying to pvp summoners :-( well in my case anyway haha. What are your thoughts/concerns about upcoming changes? 

20 minutes ago, Sericenthe said:

I just posted on the piledriver change. I don't like either of them.

Pile Driver (F)

• The Knock Down effect is now only applied on the target, not all enemies affected in the area effect.

Yea I agree. It blows =/ 

14 minutes ago, Moosheen said:

They didn't mention cleave in the release notes.

Next patch they going to increase the damage of Cleave and warth beside

Typhoon (Q)
– The CD of Stage 1 cannot be reset
– When you have 5 stack of Focus Buff, you gain 20% movement speed increase. 
– The duration of 5 stack Focus Buff is refreshed when Execute (X) last hit lands.When the Focus Buff is refreshed in this manner, you can cast Wrath for 4 sec.
– The duration for using Wrath after reaching 5 stacks of Focus Buff is increased from 3 sec to 4 sec. 

(Awakened) Wrath (LB)
– Increase the damage of Stage 2
– Increase the damage of Stage 2 Awakened Wrath

Galeforce (F)
– the effect of “recover 50 Focus upon crit” is changed to “recover 120 Focus over 4 sec upon crit”

Might Cleave (RB)
– damage increase

Cleave (RB)
– Tier 4 Stage 3: damage increase

1 hour ago, Tidesoftime said:

How is the current changes annoying to SUMMONERS?  Seriously  dude? You're getting BUFFED, come off it.  If ANYONE should be nerfed, it's summoners and their overpowered kittycats.

You misunderstand, I'm saying it will make it more annoying to fight them being that they are reducing the times they are down for powerslam and taking away the aoe of piledriver. What buff do you speak of?

8 minutes ago, Deedss said:

the 2 skills that I was waiting are not gonna be available? The mighty cleave + hongmoon judgement

Sadly no, Seem like they want gave the destroyer the shitty hongmooon skills while other races get the best skills for them -.-

It's such f*ing nonsense that they won't give destroyers the best hongmoon skills while buffing most other classes. The buff to the cleave/judgement would allow us to get a good amount of dps extra. But NCsoft is just copying the korean version so probably first nerf before we'll slight buff to the class. I don't need to be the top dps but at least having some dps will make us more beneficial in dungeons. We're supposed to stagger/kd/stun the boss and lift it  up + do some good burst damage. But with these missing buffs we're probably better off getting replaced by another summoner/forcemaster.

This is nonsense, you're right.  We really need to speak out - BnS has a real opportunity to break from the norm on this; NCSoft has an opportunity to improve on the Korean version, to make it BETTER, yet they're just copy/pasting?  I made a post questioning the exact reason behind our changes.  I truly do not know why we are being nerfed-is it our utility is too great?  Do they feel our power slam is truly OP?  How so, if so?  So far no reaction.  I have seen the admins reply in as little as 30 minutes, yet something like this they haven't in 3 hours.  I don't expect a response immediately, but am hopeful to get one within 24-48 hours...hopefully.

3 hours ago, Tidesoftime said:

This is nonsense, you're right.  We really need to speak out - BnS has a real opportunity to break from the norm on this; NCSoft has an opportunity to improve on the Korean version, to make it BETTER, yet they're just copy/pasting?  I made a post questioning the exact reason behind our changes.  I truly do not know why we are being nerfed-is it our utility is too great?  Do they feel our power slam is truly OP?  How so, if so?  So far no reaction.  I have seen the admins reply in as little as 30 minutes, yet something like this they haven't in 3 hours.  I don't expect a response immediately, but am hopeful to get one within 24-48 hours...hopefully.

The reason why we're getting everything the Korean version is getting is because they want NA to be in the world tournament later this year, and thus every single server needs to have everything exactly the same. While that means certain nerfs/buffs that might be "unfair" will happen, that also means our version is gonna be updated extremely quickly  - so we won't have to worry about content at least.

im sorry but this needed to happen sorry to those of you that pve dont pvp but in pvp destroyers are dominating diamond division the other classes needed this upgrade so they can match the insane cc destroyers have and yes thats exactly what they have over dps. i mean even in pvp they have a huge effect on the fight with their grab.

Archived