Dropping BnS cause of bad Drop Rates?

Celcia

Just now, Taemek said:
Just now, Grevier said:

Probably due to old contents people don't want to farm anymore in Korea, so they increased.

Next year you'll probably have the same % because of the same reasons.

Silver spoon feed generation, that's all I see in this thread.

That's a possibility, I don't rightly know and couldn't say.  I just know what we currently have is inferior and the only other players in the world that have this drop rate is China.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been farming for infinite challenge dobok for almost 2 weeks now... like maybe 5-7 runs each day. I just passed 2k tags and it blew my mind before how people had like 2k+ tags and still didn't get it, but now its starting to make sense. I just hope it drops soon because I don't think i can move on from coming here till it drops... i have 2.1k tags and probably have more. Ill repost when it drops... hopefully it drops soon...

Seems thye have increase the drop rates on some items.Til a few days ago i always had to buy the bell that cho wants.In the past few days got like 4 or 5 of them lol.Pinchy outfit on the other hand is still difficult to drop saw for the 1st time yesterday the garment.

7 minutes ago, Keawen said:

Seems thye have increase the drop rates on some items.Til a few days ago i always had to buy the bell that cho wants.In the past few days got like 4 or 5 of them lol.Pinchy outfit on the other hand is still difficult to drop saw for the 1st time yesterday the garment.

How do you check on which outfit or items they increased the drop rates on? Are you just guessing or does it say somewhere?

42 minutes ago, Gkhjhh said:
42 minutes ago, Gkhjhh said:

How do you check on which outfit or items they increased the drop rates on? Are you just guessing or does it say somewhere?

How do you check on which outfit or items they increased the drop rates on? Are you just guessing or does it say somewhere

i have been doing same content for many characters already so if i didn't saw something drop a week or two ago and all of a sudden i get it to drop multiple times in a few days i tend to think that it's easier now for an item.Could be wrong and it was bad luck but from 0 to 3 on same character  and 2 on another character  seems like quite a big change.

I haven't dabbled in rng in this game yet buuut. 60 runs doesn't seem too bad.

I remember on PSO2 I was hunting a 10 star weapon that I NEEDED. N-E-E-D-E-D. On an event with 50% rare boost. The whole server was working together, conditions were optimal.

I played at least 18 hours straight that day and the next... and the next until the event ended. I did not get what I was looking for. I did get another weapon but it wasn't the one I really hoped for. (Course I excuse that game cause it's all about rare item hunting anyways, even getting to the next dungeons just means hunting new items.)

I'm not saying these kinds of systems shouldn't be completely rethought, they should but considering this is actually a pretty old game I'll forgive it. I do love costumes so rather than doing much else I'll probably be spending end game collecting all the ones I like. 

Be nice if it was easier to make friends though 8U this MMO isn't very team friendly early on, I get bored quick when I have no one to yap with.

I know it can be pretty annoying to get something but if it would be ez to get then everyone will be  running around with these outfits. When its like this it makes it rare you know and you have that feel that you have something that is not ez to get. That makes it for me i dont have problems with drop rate even that i sometimes get rly angry at my 50th try :D

Archived