Is Roleplay a Thing Around Here?

Alaistar

Soooo, this might be a strange topic. But I'm genuinely curious. 

I've been an roleplayer for over 7 years (and no I don't mean erp), but only text based, one on one stuff. I know some games have a rolepaying community, and I'm curious about how it works. And if it exists around here. I'm interested in delving into that part of the community if it exists. o3o Anyone know anything/do anything? 

If anyone's interested in giving it a shot with me, I'm on the Master Hong server.

Don't get me wrong, I do play this game to, you know, play, and advance, but my interest is tweaked. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if they have a roleplay community started here yet because the game is still so new for NA/EU servers, however, I would be totally interested in creating one. ^^ 

And if there is, you might want to check fan creations too, because people tend to show their more creative side in that section of the forum than on this one. :P

Just now, kittenesse said:

I'm not sure if they have a roleplay community started here yet because the game is still so new for NA/EU servers, however, I would be totally interested in creating one. ^^ 

Sounds like fun~~. I've never tried in game roleplay before, never had a game I liked enough for it. But this game is just free enough about it's play that it seems like it could be a great bit of fun. ouo

Just now, Maaha said:

1st I hope NCSoft brings much more emotes, will they do that or these are pretty much all the emotes in other versions?

I honestly really wish we had access to all the dances no matter the gender and race it's originally locked to. I hate the male lyn dances, and I'd throw a fit if I got to make him do a Jin female dance.

Just now, Puppy Pie said:

umm I know there are some guilds on my server, but I do not roleplay really so I can't tell you if they are popular only that I have seen them talking about the guilds

Thanks! ^^

Just now, Alaistar said:

I honestly really wish we had access to all the dances no matter the gender and race it's originally locked to. I hate the male lyn dances, and I'd throw a fit if I got to make him do a Jin female dance.

Thanks! ^^

I think all the dances are hilarious xD I seriously want to combine all the dances in RL and I feel like I would be the next star of a party.

I think all the dances are hilarious xD I seriously want to combine all the dances in RL and I feel like I would be the next star of a party.

The male lyn ones soooo don't fit. xDD It frightens me. I just want him to do a nya dance. 

I miss the fully choreographed dance commands that Cabal had. (/dance2 would have the player dance to the entire song of "Tell Me" by the Wonder Girls xD)

Being an originally Korean game, I'm surprised BnS doesn't have this hahaha. 

link if interested

Just now, ryrich said:

I miss the fully choreographed dance commands that Cabal had. (/dance would have the player dance to the entire song of "Tell Me" by the Wonder Girls xD)

Being an originally Korean game, I'm surprised BnS doesn't have this hahaha. 

That would be glorious. And yeah I'm surprised too. I mean some of the dances seem to fit, but they are rather short. And the male lyn ones definitely don't.

this is kind of why I hope they can come out with more... mature looking lyns. >.< I just feel awkward playing her with the skimpy outfits, even if they are super cute!!

Well, I can make a more mature looking lyn, it's up to the player I think hehe. Though, I'm honestly a tad grateful (though I'm not interested-I also only play males so o.o) for the fact they don't treat them specially? There was crap like that in Queens Blade the brief time I played it where the 'loli' class (which was the only even slightly realistically designed girl char) was censored because she was a 'loli' compared to the others. xD 

Archived