Assasin Costume in PvP

Neroht

yah not that hard to spot a invis person and i would certainly remove any big costume if it makes it easier

1 minute ago, Kensho1996 said:

I don't think so BUT then I usually don't have an issue in the arena seeing a Sin anyway when I am paying attention (though it is hard to judge distance at times)

Just now, Neroht said:

so the model while in stealth is the same always?

pretty much. in fighting sins in arena the model only takes the base of the outfit, so all the stuff that fluttering in the wind doesnt show until the person is out of stealth. i say this for a couple outfits that have these physics such as the jin female only outfit (name escapes me) only showed the outline of the jin not the tails of the outfit. same happened with others. 

3 minutes ago, TengokuKishi said:

pretty much. in fighting sins in arena the model only takes the base of the outfit, so all the stuff that fluttering in the wind doesnt show until the person is out of stealth. i say this for a couple outfits that have these physics such as the jin female only outfit (name escapes me) only showed the outline of the jin not the tails of the outfit. same happened with others. 

thank you a lot well the outfit i want its heavenly wich have a lot of tails and stuff thats why i was worried

Archived