Please remove the forced arena daily

FoeReaper-5000

As we all know we can pick up the daily quests on the billboards in major hubs around the map, or you could acquire them through the dungeon match lobby or in the arena. So why is it that the PVP arena daily is forced into the quest log, even if you declined the quest you still get the letter for the invitation to it repeatedly. Players should be given the option if they want to acquire the PVP arena quest daily.

As for me I find the arena in Blade and Soul so "cricket" boring, to the point of going AFK after the match starts just so I can get the daily over with. I would rather do world PVP or The battlegrounds when they become available to NA servers.

15 minutes ago, FoeReaper-5000 said:

As we all know we can pick up the daily quests on the billboards in major hubs around the map, or you could acquire them through the dungeon match lobby or in the arena. So why is it that the PVP arena daily is forced into the quest log, even if you declined the quest you still get the letter for the invitation to it repeatedly. Players should be given the option if they want to acquire the PVP arena quest daily.

As for me I find the arena in Blade and Soul so "cricket" boring, to the point of going AFK after the match starts just so I can get the daily over with. I would rather do world PVP or The battlegrounds when they become available to NA servers.

+1 btw i do the same, once the battle starts i just go afk, specially with my BM.

12 minutes ago, 900040_1452550654 said:

You can accept the quest but then in your quest log, hide it from your UI.

you can, however you first have to disable Sort Quests by Distance in the game Options. once that is off you should see checkmarks next to the quests in the Journal (press J)

Don't forget you can't even accept it to hide it if you already hit your 40 daily quest limit It just sits there flashing at you until daily quests reset and you can accept/hide it until you need to abandon it to get that slot for a quest you are actually going to do. It should be on the boards like all the rest of the pvp dailies, and not shoved in our face all day every day with absolutely no choice in the matter except don't do one of your other dailies just so you can hide it.

I have this issue as well. In fact, my friend has a different issue of the same topic. I have a certain pvp daily always showing up while he will have something else. We don't do pvp at all but its really annoying that its always existing in my quest log and tracker when I don;t want it, I don't accept it and even when I do and abandon, it still sits there. This hasn't changed from alpha testing either...

Same here, i hate the arena animation canceling challenge that they call pvp and i do not want that quest on my logs.  It is bad enough that we cant turn quests off to show on the list but you cant ever get rid of the pvp quest.

Archived