Delete Legion Plz, It's suck !!

MiracleInSoul

Sounds subjective

You could not participate if you dont like it and it wont affect you as long as you dont wear pvp clothes

This post is stupid, sorry but it is.

Ive had enough of this backwards logic in other forums

2 minutes ago, elliv said:

If you dont participate you can't get Moonwater Arena Soul Shield

Well too bad. That shield is for people who do participate.

You're going to be standing in a crowd of same color anyway, if you don't like that they'll be killing monsters or random people then, yeah. Too bad.

1 minute ago, elliv said:

fixed that for you

My faction is on the lower pop, but there are channels for that. It's never a problem to find a group to farm the insignia either. I see the other faction farming all the time as well.

If all channels are taken (I haven't had that happen yet) try again an hour later.

I fail to see an issue. 

1 minute ago, Enhance said:

My faction is on the lower pop, but there are channels for that. It's never a problem to find a group to farm the insignia either. I see the other faction farming all the time as well.

If all channels are taken (I haven't had that happen yet) try again an hour later.

I fail to see an issue. 

https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/166628-dear-ncsoft-please-look-into-faction-balance-before-it-completely-died

2 minutes ago, elliv said:

Bots take the population, I get  your point. But there is no issue farming insignia on either side. Even if one side is dominating, it's not the case a few hours later. Both factions farm BW and Terrors as well.

Maybe on your region/server it's different, but from here it sounds more like complaining from someone who couldn't find a group to farm once or twice. 

Archived