230ms in Arenas?

Xyda

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

250ms is really hard. thats my normal ping when Im playing on NA or "the name I dont want to tell country for a reason" server.

Its not really on their end. its more like the ISP. I know Square-Enix worked with some IPS to get rid of it.

It worked for some people but still---- Its like playing as a korean guy on NA server here as it would be for me.

Destroyer from Korean or china vs a good KFM living in NA  playing on NA server you dont have a chance.

noticed it right after the game was released. on my server ping is around 30-40ms but at arena or cross server dungs feels like its x1.5-2 times higher. i guess that its becouse a lot of stress on cross servers and hardawe cant handle it so client delay appears.

I'm getting 360+ now.  I just tabbed back to task manager and closed the client. Time to play something else for a while. I'd grind up another class, but PvE that was already dull the first time around is tough to stomach when you're frustrated by horrible client issues.

I'm less than 20 miles from the NA data center, i get about 7ms ping in normal world, anywhere from 200-250 in the arena. It looks to me like the arena servers are over loaded. I'd post a SS of the difference, but I'm not going through the effort to have to upload a pic to a 3rd party site so I can link it back here.

1 minute ago, Nixonld said:

I'm less than 20 miles from the NA data center, i get about 7ms ping in normal world, anywhere from 200-250 in the arena. It looks to me like the arena servers are over loaded. I'd post a SS of the difference, but I'm not going through the effort to have to upload a pic to a 3rd party site so I can link it back here.

No need, if they haven't resolved it now they won't. I am assuming they are projecting the population to dry up soon.

Archived